Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here.
The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Leighton is a fashion-obsessed girl. She likes being popular and hangs out with a lot of people. She hopes to become a journalist one day. She is very rebellious and likes to hang out wherever it's dangerous. She is super smart though. She is top in her studies although she doesn't show it. She is normally very happy and likes her haters. She always stands up for people and doesn't like bullying.2
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Marie and Anthony Delacroix were Hogwarts' happily in love. They gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Her name was Leighton. She was super rebellious. She was also a fashion lover. Since her family had a lot of money, she was superbly rich. She and her mom would buy clothes all the time, which is how they bonded quickly. She was their favorite child (but lets not tell Rose Elaine, or Dimitri). She was fun and had a lot of friends as her family was rich.
When she was 11, she got her Hogwart's letter and her parents were pleased. Her mother told her that she would always love her even if she doesn't end up in Ravenclaw. Meanwhile, her father was gave her a locket, so she would always have them at Hogwarts, in her dreams. When you opened the locket, a picture of her parents were sitting there, smiling on the day of their wedding. She currently is 16 and in her fifth year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Lauren Conrad
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She has none.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) I kind of don't mind a lot of houses. They all seem fine.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have 1 char: Marilyn Charter, but no exotic ones
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
13:08, April 26, 2014 (UTC)
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 1Number of D's: