1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
I AM SO SORRY IT IS SO LONG
Born to the Roman Gypsy clan Dalca, her parents were biologically, Kem Dalca, who was born in to the family, and his taken in wife, Aishe dalca (nÉe Lupei). Both the Dalca family and her mother's former family, the Lupei clan, have a very specific and very mythologized trait about them; They're all werewolves. Now, due to Romani lore, normal Gypsies don't care all that much for werewolves. These ones just had no choice.
Hundreds of years ago, five people, all heads of a gypsy clan, were out late at night on a mission. Not really a mission... They were, once again, thrown out of a village they temporarily called home. With no home and no safety, the five ran into a wolf. Given it was a full moon, the five were scared. As much as they tried to run, the wolf caught up with them, and bit all five. They went back to their families, and told them what happened. The wives of these five people were scared.... But they decided to stay with their families. From then on out, these five families worked together to keep their bloodline strong. These five families, the Dalca, the Lupei, the Albu, the Lovel, and the Modyar, though they live with a curse, all go on to live their lives, teaching their young the tricks taught to them and their parents, and the parents before them...
Sometimes, the people in these groups even come together; Just like Aishe and Kem. Their families are honoured, and the women are allowed to live with their husbands. As it has been for ages, so it will be now.
Aishe and Kem were happy; And they were expecting! The seer had announced their child to be a young girl. One who would bring herself happiness and fortune... The seer didn't mention the heartache she'd give her family. They named their child Lela, for her soul could be felt in her mother. Lela was healthy, and she was beautiful.
She grew up with the mischievous people she felt were siblings; Aishe and Kem were her parents, but her Gypsy clan take the saying "It takes a village to raise a child" very seriously... And she loved her village. They were all her family. She was taught tricks and had too much fun with it. When she went to public school, she learned these tricks were known as thievery... But Lela didn't mind. After all, what was life without a little trouble? (The answer is boring.)
She also learned about magic from her parents- Yes. Magic. Actual and real magic... That's the one thing the lore left out. Her family roots; They came from the most spiritual Roman witches and wizards. Her family's magic was powerful. Some say it only grew with the curse. When she was old enough, she was tracked down by some fancy shmancy Ministry people, and told she would have to go to magic school; She denied, saying her parents said when she was old enough, they'd teach her everything she'd need to know about magic.
When that time came, her parents started mentoring her. When she hit puberty, she finally understood why her clan always home-schooled their children... Because the curse lived in them as well. They told her, that if she had went to that school, people would treat her as an outcast; a freak. Here, they'd teach her to accept her curse. They'd teach her to watch the night sky always, to keep an eye out for the cursed moon, and to make sure she would not hurt anyone. To her family, that was controlling the curse. Though it sounded extremely sad to Lela, they assured her, "Acesta este modul în care este." "It is how it is."
Eventually she learned never to be ashamed of herself. She just wanted to make her family proud. Eventually, and even early, Lela graduated from her home school magic training... And it was the real world she was after. She moved from place to place with her family, and one day, they ended up in the beautiful capital city of Italy, Rome. She was given the freedom to explore the city. The first place she went? The museum. The first thing she did? Make a bad decision and steal something that was, apparently, very important to the people of Rome, Italy. (It was just a stupid necklace....)
And of course, her family being who they are, only a day after it was stolen and she had already offered it to her parents, their camp was basically trashed by some government people as they tried to look for it. (They never did find it, of course.) Still, once they left, the family basically turned on Lela; As if that it wasn't bad enough that everything she owned was basically destroyed, now so was she.
After being banished from the clan, Lela travelled on her own some. She heard rumours of a place she could go in England... Though she didn't know how to go about learning about this... Black Parade. Still, with Lela having nothing else to do, she moved to England (Sort of), and is living on the streets until she managed to get a place to live....
It might be a while....
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Being a product of her environment, Lela moved around too much to make any real socially valuable skills. Because of this she is socially inept. Out of the two biggest smarts, she chooses street over book any day. While she can be shy and sweet most of the time, her friends would be surprised (And impressed) to see how fierce she can be under the correct circumstances. She is really good at her job, manipulating and tricking people the best she can to avoid trouble, and get what she wants. She's also a super great actress, which is sort of a thing that comes along with her specialties.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Thievery/assassination. Plan her to be in TBP
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Um. 3, 4....5... No, getting rid of her... Um. This will make six. I have five others.
SIDE NOTE: JADE IS NOT ONE OF THOSE. I got rid of her.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.