Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Leon is first and foremost, an extremely amicable person. He finds it extremely easy to talk to people and even easier to make friends. He is best described as an extremely positive figure, always persistent, and constantly encouraging those around him to do well and exceed expectations. He is also quite generous, philanthropic person, often spending time volunteering at homeless shelters or other places to help those in need. As a friend, he is extremely loyal, willing to even go ut of his way to help out a friend at the drop of a hat no matter the circumstances. In addition, he is an extremely self-confident individual and almost to a fault, sometimes coming off as extremely stubborn and/or arrogant. This, coupled with his domineering tendencies, occassional melodramatic outbursts, and vanity are all his shortcomings, but despite this, it only forms a minor part of who he is, as he is quite adept at controlling himself. In summary, he has a certain charm or gravitas which allows him to attract others to him.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Leon was born in northern France in the port town of Calais not far off across the English channel from England to a Muggle fisherman by the name of Marc-Antoine St. Pierre and an alunmna of Hogwarts settling in France, Irene. Growing up, he led a normal life, befriend many of the kids in his primary school and was quite popular in his neighbourhood for being the adventurous little boy that everyone liked. Despite the lingua franca in the area being French, since the town was so close to England, he quickly picked up English as a second language, becoming fluent enough that when he spoke the language, there was only a slight trace of his French accent.
This good life would continue on into his years until he ended primary school at the age of 11 with his fellow classmates and it then that he received his letter of acceptance into Hogwarts, upon which his mother explained that she was a witch and that Hogwarts was a school of magic.
His mother accompanied him to London and he was delighted to explore the various streets of Diagon Alley and it would be then that he would begin the next few years as a student at this strange but exciting school for wizards and witches in the making.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) N/A
11) What year is your character in? 6th Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have one character, Derek Park. He is not exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Eastern Standard Time (-4)
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 4
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 1