2) His personality can best be described in 14 steps:
- Listen. Listening is the most important rule you will ever learn. Learn about their dreams, weaknesses, fears, strengths, hopes and thoughts. It is the greatest gift you can give anyone and if you do that for them they will love you.
- Have fun. Lead a life of adventure and enjoy it for as long as you can and if you do everything you have ever wanted will fall upon you
- Love, laugh and live as hard as you can.
- Don't be afraid of swimming against the tide, but do not hate the people who frown upon your actions.
- Gamble when you can't afford to lose. You'll never be as creative or as brave, when losing is never the option.
- Seek that which you can't have. Seek out what you want in life and get the ability to be able to make those goals become a reality.
- When you lose it all you'll learn you didn't need it in the first place.
- Don't be afraid.
- Feel it rather than think about it.
- Don't listen to people.
- This world needs dreamers, they may not understand you, but they won't have much fun either
- Trust yourself. Trusting your heart will take you to places nothing else can.
- You will make mistakes, but it is not about being right or wrong it is about living
- Try Everything!
- Get principles
- Stand by your principles
- Stay thirsty. No matter what you achieve just think that there is something more you can do, never limit yourself.
3) Half- Blood
5) Marital Status: Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.