Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Levin is very Hufflepuff-y, even for a Hufflepuff. He is very energetic and jokey. He doesn't think before acting, which causes trouble sometimes. He often acts so out of it, that people swear he has ADHD, even though he has never been diagnosed. With certain subjects, such as technology and codes, he acts like a nerd. He has a serious side, however it takes a lot of prodding for him to show it.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Levin was born to Matilde, a muggle, and Straton, a pureblood. He had your average immigrant childhood, except for the fact that his father had no idea what a truck looked like, and thus was ran over by one. Needless to say, his father didn't make it. However, before that happened, the whole family managed to sneak over the border to the United States from Mexico. They managed to receive financial support after his father "convinced" a few people to "support" them. Anyhow, his mother shut the accident out of her mind and continued to raise Levin like nothing happened. With the monthly checks, his mother saved enough money to get a plane ticket to England and they moved there. The two lived in the slum part of London, also called the East End.
Growing up, Levin displayed talent for exploding things, so his mother kept him away from chemistry sets. He also had a slight talent for messing with technology, taking things apart and putting them back together. But when the day came, his fire abilities proved magical enough to get a letter from Hogwarts. He went, and was sorted into Hufflepuff. He made a group of friends who happened to also either, be missing a parent, or speak Greek, which is odd enough in itself. He continues to hang with the group to this day.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
He has a affinity for pyrotechnics.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 3