1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off. (And maybe get revenge later.)
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
While enjoying faking people out, she's presenting herself differently to accomplish the facade she's always desiring. Normally, she's showing a sweet innocent glow as she's pretending that she could be doing no wrong. Actually, anything terrible done on her behalf is quickly forgotten with several tears of distress that's bringing her siblings to her side to apologize and comfort her. Although she's appearing naive (and a bit of an idiot, in all honesty), she's actually just pulling all of the ditsy cuteness so she's leaving the rest of the world unsuspecting of the disaster that is her real self. Truly, she's a manipulator in the purest of fashions but she's not sure she'd really want to label it that. After all, she's just trying to make it through the all the battles in her life without showing some disgustingly selfish personality that she's already holding.
Honestly, she's really just needing a lot of help in the emotions department. While being terribly unstable with constantly fluctuating moods and feelings, she's struggling to feel like she's actually any use to this world. However, she's striving for the strong and intelligent features that her role models do she could be a skilled witch somebody. Although that's seeming rather unlikely right now, she's probably just being manipulated by the strong senses of insecurity constantly clouding her judgement. Truthfully, she's rather blunt and opinionated which is constantly causing disruptions and arguments and she's currently stuck hating that part of herself but she'll never learn to fix it. Until she's done healing her mess she's created, she's just going to stick with tugging at the heartstrings of the people to get what she wants from them.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Liliya Elisaveta Georgieva Chakarova was born on September 4th, 2018 in Pyce, Bulgaria alongside her younger twin brother of only about six minutes (but she'll insist it was closer to seven for the sake of appearing older). By then, the family had slowly evolved from just a married couple to a household of six. Although it might seem like a lot, it never appeared to be that big of an issue with the decent income and huge house they had to take up the large family.
At first, it was Georgi Chakarov and Adrijana Chakarova. While he was a Pure-Blood wizard, she was a Muggle-Born witch. However, they happened to find enough similarities between them that led to them not only being best friends but much more. After a while, they started to have children beginning with Daria then Mikhail five years later and finally Liliya and Dmitri another five years after that. Although expected, the younger three were all fairly close while their eldest sister was left out of the loop with the age difference she held from the set of twins.
For several years, they were a relatively happy family. To her, Liliya and Dmitri were best friends, but she met Nevena Ivankova and Desislava Katranjieva at their Muggle elementary school. Immediately, the three were an inseparable trio who appeared to have their own miniature witch cult between them that aspired to be master duelists someday. Although attached to her roditeli, she was more attracted to hanging out with Georgi for Adrijana and Daria both seemed to dislike her abnormality whereas he appeared to appreciate it. After all, he supported her when she wanted to buy (quite a few) pet spiders and when she begged to take in a stray cat from the streets or when she demanded they accepted her as genderfluid. On the flip side, they seemed to only accept her when she was doing a ballet recital or practicing flying on a broom.
While Liliya was accidentally turning objects into rats, Adrijana was taking a trip down to Dobrich to meet with some old Muggle friends of hers in December 2027. Upon getting her car wrecked in a crash, her life was ended at the scene before she could be helped. Naturally, the family was devastated and was practically destroyed after having their foundation ripped from there. Quickly, she was developing attachment issues and a nasty mood disorder that was poorly treated with psychotherapy at just the young age of eight. Although it faded as time passed, it returned nearly three and a half years later.
Although she pretended to be okay, it rare fooled anybody which was the same situation with the entire Chakarov family including Georgi. Liliya and Dmitri had received their invitation to Durmstrang several months before, so they could finally follow Misha like both had aspired to since their young childhood years. After being set at the train station, the twins were patiently waiting for their older brother to come home from school while expecting their father to be returning to them. However, they were greeted with hours of nervously looking around until it was decided they had been abandoned.
At first, they waited a few weeks in case Georgi somehow appeared back up on the map. Then, they were officially marked the Chakarov orphans as they were being moved from Bulgaria to England where their eldest sister Daria was currently living for the 2030 Quidditch World Cup as she played for the Norwegian National Quidditch Team. Although it seemed weird to Liliya, she was willing to accept that her sister was their new guardian despite already feeling unwelcome and hating her separation from her best friends back home. While expecting to be staying in the United Kingdom, the youngest three were now expected to be attending Hogwarts where the older twin would be sorted into ___.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
She's modeled by Emma Fuhrmann.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She's a future Animagus, but that's probably like Fifth or Sixth Year stuff at least.
11) What year is your character in?
She's 11 (starting as a First Year next term).
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
7 active/1 expansion/3 inactive.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0