Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Lilliana is known as very quiet, hiding in the shadows, and planning for the future. She's untrusting, but develops her trust very slowly and surrounds herself with a small group of friends.
She is also quite sullen or moody at times, but prefers to be with people more often than not. Lilliana's very at ease in new social situations much to what people believe. She's very delicate, being hurt extremely easily, but keeps herself back to prevent herself from getting hurt again.
Lilliana's unsure of if she's looking for love, but knows that she's only a filler for people and is very watchful and is constantly changing as a person.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Running away to get out of a forced marriage, 18-year-old witch and Princess Anastasia Griffith had traveled to Italy to hopefully convince one of her childhood friends to help her get out of the marriage.
William Fanciullo was the childhood friend of Anastasia and knew exactly how to get her out of her arranged marriage.
Anastasia was shocked to hear her friend's idea, but couldn't think of anything better, so... They slept together. However, about six weeks afterwards, she found herself pregnant. The baby was a healthy baby girl and was named Lilliana Griffith. She was born on October 16th, 2018, and was taken on December 21st, 2021.
Now, let's skip forward five years to six-year-old Lilliana. She was in a car, heading to London with the people she believed who were her family, before a screech and crash slammed into their car. Lilliana awoke in a hospital, not remembering anything but her name: Lilliana Neville.
She was taken into the local orphanage after she had recovered and there, Lilliana found her skill in music. It is always common to find her in a dark corner, overlooked by everyone and everything with music. And it takes the sound of music that awoke her magic and she accidentally changed her pillow into a music book late at night.
She now resides in Lil Bundles and waits for either adoption or Hogwarts, whichever comes first, and hopes that she'll be able to meet her family again.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Lilliana possesses soft blonde hair and greyish-blue eyes. She's always humming or singing at least at some point and watches everything carefully. Her stance is very graceful and she is always somewhere in the background. She's the forgotten girl, the one whoLilliana Neville is modeled by Gabriella Wilde.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
She's 10, so entering first next term.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 8. 2.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: 4