1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
My mother is a Dark Nymph, and my father comes from an old and mostly secret line of wizards and witches. His family, our family was convicted of witchcraft in back in Colonial Virginia, since then the Sherwood family is British, and knows very little of magic.
My childhood memories consist of my mother repeatedly telling my sister Octavia and I over, and over again how she wanted us to have the same experiences she had. She, other than meeting my father, and giving us life, has no other memories she thinks back on so fondly as those she shared with her sisters growing up in Woodland, and training, increasing the power of their magic. Octavia and I, we did not have the same experience as our mother, or as each other. Our father did not believe in training the way our mother had. He did not believe an her abilities were something we were old enough to be so focused on. My mother she is incredibly clever, and well rounded. She was still fairly naive about humanity before she met my father. She only knows the basics, and cannot converse about many topic for long periods of time, or on an advanced level. Since spending her first few decades with my father overcoming the difficulties learning to comprehend, and understand she still does not believe that humanity is on the same level as Nymphs, and I do not think her wrong because of it.
Nonetheless, despite my mother and my father's very different personal beliefs, in addition to daily training with my mother and her "family" (the Nymphs), I studied History, Medicine, and Technology with my father and his parents (the Muggles). My grandfather Nicholas, and my grandmother Audrey. I was sent to magical school, not the one in Salem, one Double Springs Institute for Advanced Magical Education, in Alabama. It was the one thing they both agreed on, for some insane reason they believed a more localized school was going to have some sort of benefit on me. They seemed to think I would want to go back to Woodland. Whether I was in Salem, Zavalla, or Grano, I was never planning on going back to Woodland. Ever.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
I'm a "my way" kind of guy. I want you to agree with me, and shut up about it. I know most people aren't going to shut up about it, and then some might not agree. That's where I get to be the bigger person, I get to prove my superiority by making a compromise. I know that I'm right. In so many ways I'm looking forward to proving that everyone else was wrong. I'm delaying gratification for that moment when I can say I told you so.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Half-Nymph (Dark Nymph)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Ministry of Magic (Obliviator?)
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no spouse, no kids
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8 major and 4 minor/inactive
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.