1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Lindelani Seeiso has played a certain role in her family since she was little. A very intelligent person, she was never afraid of showing her intellect. She liked typical 'smart people' stuff, like chess and astronomy. But what she did best was mediate her siblings' conflicts. They all were causing the faily drama - Lindy was always too grounded for that. Back when she was just a kid, she established her reputation as the resident source of common sense. Not much has changed about her since then.
Most people have quirks and weird interests, and even though Lindy doesn't seem that way, she has one too. Her father, King Molalentwa, is very interested in Muggles and their culture. His daughter shares that passion, although in a slightly different variation. Lindelani loves learning about Muggle science, law and medicine. She can be often caught reading a book on one of those or examining some strange artifact. Her inborn curiosity shows then, and that is something unusual for her. Usually, she may seem a little android-like, relying only on logic and hard proof.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Almost all countries of the world were once monarchies. Most of them have changed their governing system since then. However, quite a few have stayed that way and are still - formally - ruled by a king or queen. And one of these is Lesotho. The current Muggle sovereign is king Letsie III, but, as probably every monarchy on Earth, the country also has magical royals. The Seeiso royal family is divided into three branches- the South African one, obviously, the American one, and the British one. Heads of the first are King Motlalentwa and Queen Lineo Seeiso. He's fascinated by Muggles, their life and culture. She's a strict yet just person. It's only natural that their ten children are a peculiar mix.
Lindelani Seeiso is Motlalentwa and Lineo's eight kid. Growing up with such a number of siblings, she'd always tried to be different from them. And since there was lots of drama going on in the family (which is rather natural with ten children), Lindy was always the voice of reason. Very practical since her early years, she became the mediator and main source of common sense. Even though she was one of the youngest children in the family, everyone learned that listening to her was usually a good idea.
Her childhood was quite normal. Despite her being part of a royal family, both Lindy and her siblings were just usual kids. Sure, at times they experienced the ups and downs of having famous parents, but that was rather rare. Other than filling the "reasonable one" spot, she had a few hobbies. One of them was, of course, Muggle technology, which she's interested in to this day. Lindelani's childhood dream was, surprisingly, to become a Healer. To sum up, as a child, she was pretty ordinary. The only unusual thing that happened to her took place when she was seven. While trying to get her siblings to stop yelling at each other, she got so angry that she changed one of her sisters' hair color from brown to green. And so Lindy was probably the only wizard kid ever to care more about running as fast as she could to avoid her angry sister than the fact that she actually used magic for the first time.
Lindelani's time attending Uagadou was quite pleasant. She had a circle of friends, in which she played pretty much the same part as with her siblings. After graduation, she wanted to change something about her life. And an idea formed inside her head. Since she was always the grounded, reasonable one, why not do something completely crazy? And so Lindy made plans to go to England all by herself, to visit her older brother Davu, who had moved there some time before. The trip went well, and taught her that occasional craziness isn't necessarily a bad thing. Also, when the entire family decided to move to Britain, as she'd been there before, she knew it was a good idea.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her fc is Tessa Thompson.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
She's a Pure-Blood member of the Seeiso Royal Family from Lesotho.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I'm not sure yet. She might try her luck with Wizengamot.
A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is optional for adult characters!)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Hexes & Jinxes
- C. Magical Creatures
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Moon
- B. Stars
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Freshly baked bread
- B. Parchment
- C. The Sea
- D. A crackling log fire
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- C. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
- D. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- C. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
- D. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Draw your wand & search for the source
- B. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
- C. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- D. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8 active (incuding 1 exotic), 4 inactive, 1 expansion
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
She's a great mediator, and doesn't let emotions distract her from anything, which makes her useful in stressful situations.
4) What do they really want to avoid in their job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
She doesn't like jobs that rely primarily on feelings and can't use hard proof (no psychology here!).
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
She wants knowledge. Answers to some questions wold be nice.
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
She's not very good or comfortable with emotions.
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
Vine - "seeks a greater purpose, has a vision beyond the ordinary"
Dragon heartstring - quick learner, powerful