Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Lindy is a very caring and generous girl. She loves seeing light in other's eyes, especially when she knows that she caused it. Because of how caring she is, she can sometimes get too clingy. For a girl her age she is very patient and open-minded. She is accepting of others no matter what they are and is very loyal to anyone who doesn't hurt her. If someone does offend or upset her she tends to obsess about it.
Sometimes she can be oversensitve as a result from her caring so much about what others think. She wants to be a source of happiness to others and believes that if someone dislikes her it means she must have done something wrong. In dangerous and tough times she tends to get extremely nervous and would be hesitant to battle, though he generous and optimistic attitude might allow someone to persuade her. Lindy is not the most confident but even when she does something spectacular she always stays humble.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Growing up in an economically lower-class, Lindy has never been the materialistic type. Her mother was a witch who stayed at home with Lindy and her younger brother and her father a muggle who seemed to always be between jobs. Though they were a poor family they were full of life and seemed to find the silver lining in everything. The life they lived taught her to appreciate things that most children take for granted. Lindy's mother always incouraged magic in the house and used it to whenever she wanted. Though she only knows a couple of simple spells, she has always been completely fascinated with magic.
When Lindy was 8 years old her mother, who worked in a shop in Diagon Alley at the time, got in a car accident which left her paralized from the waist down. After this she decided she would continue to stay at home with her infant child and Lindy. At first it was difficult but with the help of Lindy and magic their family were able to cope, although this decreased their income.
The day Lindy's Hogwarts letter arrived, her whole family celebrated even though they knew it was going to happen. Her father told her, "I believe this school will open doors for you that otherwise you would not have the opportunity to experience. Make the most of it." Every word of that Lindy saw to be true and will always remember it in her days at Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Lindy is a petite young black girl. Her face claim is Amandla Stenberg.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood, her mother was a witch and her father a muggle.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Lindy does not have any special magic abilities.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) She is a first year and I would like her to be a part of the Sorting Ceremony!
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) I don't feel like she would fit in well with Slytherin.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff would be nice.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? ---
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central Standard Time (UTC - 6 hours)
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 3