A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each. Linet is your celebrity that came from humble beginnings, and she doesn't ever forget it. She keeps things real, trying to stay away from drama and rumors. She always has a smile ready for the cameras, not minding the paparizzi trying to pry into her life. After all, there was really nothing exciting... Unlike other celebrities, she just wanted to graduate and go on into her career. Linet is highly focused, and intelligent, easily playing the word games that the other celebrities like to play, and has a pretty nasty pranking streak at times.
Linet is kind and hardworking, and always tries to get people to do their best no matter what things they encounter in their lives. She has a bright smile and compliment ready for anyone who appears to look like they need it. She is also quite willing to just sit and talk with anyone, but she does need her own private time at times. However, she has quite a nasty streak if she's pissed off or irritated enough, and can tear someone's throat out with her harsh words. She is a master of guilt-tripping and is not someone you want to irritate or mess with... Some people forget this since she appears to be so kind and sweet that they can take advantage of.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each. Jasper Williamson was a normal employee for a record company, while Piper was the songwriter/video editor for the same company. They knew of each other, for sure, but rarely interacted until one Christmas party. Thanks to a game of Truth-and-Dare from another employee, they were dared to do seven-minutes in heaven... Yes, even though it was a teenage game, but hey, they were drunk. That was the night that Linet was concieved... And as such, Jasper proposed to Piper barely two months later after he heard the news that she was pregnant. They married when she was six months along, and her bump showed proudly through the dress as she walked down the aisle that evening. Then, three months later, on May 10, 2024, Piper went into labor. She delivered almost forty-eight hours later, on May 12, into the world, their daughter.
The baby girl was named Linet Clarion, both musically-affiliated names, and she began her life as the eldest child of the Williamson family. From that day, she grew up around music. She started vocal lessons at the age of four, and dance at the same time. Her focus was on mainly jazz, but she could also tap and ballet with the best of them... Linet didn't protest anything her parents signed her up for, but remained focused on her singing and dancing lessons. It was when she was seven that things began to change. First came the news that Piper was pregnant, with a boy this time... Second was her magic manifesting at the pregnancy news. Her first sign of magic was turning the pillow in her arms into her teddy, and that startled her parents pretty big time. However, they didn't think much of it until her eleventh birthday. Her brother was four when things changed.
Upon turning eleven, she was immediately accepted into the resident school of magic in America, Ilvermorny School, and off she went. Linet was chosen by the Thunderbird house, due to reasons she doesn't know to this day why, and started her magical schooling. Despite this, she remained focused on her singing and dancing, hoping to get signed the next summer to her father's record company. And after her first year, she got the email she had been hoping for during the summer, that she was now part of the record label. Linet's career virtually took off from there, and she continued to teach herself singing and dance in her spare time between recording, school, and babysitting her brother. Then, her summer after her second year was when things changed again.
Jasper had been promoted to the new manager of a branch opening up in London, and he moved his family over there barely a month later. She survived her third year at a new school, Hogwarts, being sorted into Hufflepuff, and is currently going into her fourth year. Even now, her witchagram is being stalked and her career has taken off, soaring to heights that she had only just dreamed of barely three years ago... Now, things are becoming a reality for her.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Her model is Melissa Benoist.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) No-Maj-Born/Muggle-born. No magical relations.
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) None.
6) What year is your character in? Incoming fourth
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic 8/1.
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?