Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
He has a very gentle,clam and curious kind of personaility.He always enjoys his life and has a very funny sort of character he can make people when they're tensed or upset by pulling out jokes.He is very royal towards his friends and can do anything to protect them.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
He was born in late october of year 2003 to Alex and Cindy Mace.He was grown up by his muggle-grandparents and also by his witch mom.He had known that he was going too be a wizard someday and also will get his first wand and also will learn his first spell but when his belief became a fact he was overjoyed to get this acceptance letter from hogwarts headmaster.He had spent his childhood playing games and playing football.He had learned about quiditch and he would like to represent his house team and be a great chaser
His parents were both wizards and they were both from gryffindor.He also wants to get sorted into his parent's house but his mom says "Any house is ok but you remain faithfull to all the teachers and resppect them we would love see our little kiddo in our house but it dosen't if you were sorted into another house."His hopes are high for making into gryffindoor but he also don't want to get sorted in slytherin.He will miss his parents very much when he'll be in hogwarts.He had an enjoyable life till here but going will get tough as he has to keep pace with all his new friends in various subjects and as his dad works in ministry his dream was always to become an auror.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! He has blonde hair,has average height and is averagely thin.He has blue eyes and is quite pale.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) NaN
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindoor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT=0
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: