Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Lorelei is known by her mother as a Princess of Shadows. She is closed up, focused, and extremely ambitious. It is said that she rarely likes to talk and is more careful with her words than her step-brother.
She is a young girl, who has an overprotective mother, and annoying step-family. This has created walls around her that she holds constantly. It'll take a powerful person to break these down. Lorelei is not one to trust easily, and prefers to be alone or somewhere where it's dark and quiet. If she chooses not to be found, she's impossible to find.
In school, she rarely speaks up in class and is extremely careful with her words. She's intelligent, but ambitious, pairing Ravenclaw with Slytherin, and creating a unique persona.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
British citizen Steven Roberts and German folk dancer Evangeline Niesse met during a dance festival in Germany. Steven was a young classical dancer, a new graduate from Jillard School of the Arts. He ventured to Berlin out of curiosity and admiration for the folk dances of there. Evangeline was doing a usual routine and the young man in the audience who didn't understand a word of their language had caught her eye.
She pursued him until several months passed, and Steven returned her feelings. Evangeline revealed the secret that she kept her entire life after graduating from Drumstrang. She was a witch. Steven wasn't surprised and asked her to marry him after the realization.
Several years passed after their marriage, and Evangeline soon found herself pregnant. On October 31st, 2020, little Lorelei Raina Roberts was born in Berlin. The young couple was excited and planned their daughter's entire life out.
When she could walk, Lorelei started dance lessons. Ballet first, then tap, then gymnastics, then jazz, followed the according plans. By the time she was seven, she recieved her first solo in ballet, and everything seemed normal. However tradgey soon struck...
Steven was killed in a car accident, leaving Evangeline a widow and Lorelei alone. Over the next few months before Lorelei's eighth birthday, Evangeline met and married Zack Banes and became a member of the Banes family. Lorelei became Zack's step daughter and Kaeto's step-sister. She is now adjusting to life as a Banes daughter, but still continues with her dance classes.
Her first sign of magic was when she was seven. Her sneakers had vanished, and appeared hanging on a rafter by heaven knows how. Lorelei panicked and summoned them to her after class so that way she didn't go home barefoot.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Bailee Madison
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 11. 1
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Pacific
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: