1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Lucas has a rather dark past when it comes to his childhood- in other words, it wasn't a very happy one at all. He knew very few people, as his frail, deranged mother Hilda needed so much support after the departure of his father, David Johansson. He did go to school when it seemed that his mother was having a particularly good day; otherwise he would have to try and homeschool himself through books- the carer didn't know much.
It worked, too, though it did ultimately result in Lucas having much less time for himself than the average child, as he was the only true memory his mother ever truly kept ahold of- and in Lucas' eyes the fact meant everything. He needed his mother to try and regain sanity, so he stayed, as her grip on a hope of recovery, which, of course, she knew nothing of.
Slowly, his mother was making a recovery, thus by the time Lucas got his letter, Hilda was stable enough to understand.She felt sad, like any mother would, to see her child leave for a new school, but she saw that it was his personal wish, and she felt like she owed him one.
On the train he came across a fiesty soul, named Blue. For the first four years of his magical education the too seemingly loathed each other- but after this they seemed to be growing on one another. At the end of their seventh year Lucas admitted his feelings to Blue.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Lucas is brave, and sometimes even reckless. But being around Blue changes his behaviour into a calm feeling, and he sinks into a reverie.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle Born
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Unsure, I think Auror
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? He's in a relationship with a girl called Blue.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: