A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
:C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
:D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
:D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
:D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
:A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
:B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Ludovic Gregory Malfoy fits his name to a tee. He lives up to everything that one would expect out of a wealthy pure-blood. He's arrogant, entitled and most of all - he's a blood-supremacist, homophobic, half-breed hating, dark wizard supporting a**hole. He truly does not care about anyone but himself and all his aunts, uncles and cousins that have been disowned can die for all he cares. He doesn't even really care about his family that haven't been disowned that much, so he really doens't care about anyone else. It's entirely possible that Ludovic will never understand love. He may just not capable of it. He certainly feels sexual attraction to people - but not romantic attraction, which... could leave to very dangerous outcomes later in life.
Ludovic is a very good actor and manipulator though. He may only be 14, but he's already used a couple of girls for pleasure and then dumped them like trash after he became bored. It's very likely that he will become a notorious playboy as he gets older - but again, he probably won't ever 'date' any of them for very long. Eventually, he'll become bored and because he doesn't love them... he'll dump them and move on. The fact that he's a highly skilled Quidditch player, very rich and blessed with typical Malfoy good-looks will only compound that effect.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Nicholas Malfoy had always fit the Malfoy family image perfectly, believing to outshine the members who did not. A cunning and ambitious man who - of course - was apart of the Slytherin house. He was not one to be ashamed of his magical ability, and was actually quite proud of his skill. Though, his intelligence shouldn't be forgotten. Overall, Nicholas stood well to his family's name, and planned to stay that way when he began to date the wealthy pure-blood witch, Ophelia MacMillan.
The two had a decently healthy relationship and overtime, Nicholas even set a date on when he would propose. Though, a problem would arise when Ophelia revealed she was pregnant - with his baby, of course - a month before Nicholas planned to propose. So, to avoid any family scandals, they didn't get engaged a month later. They got married. They did love each other, so a quick marriage didn't affect the relationship in a bad way. Though, the birth of Sebastian some months later was not when they imagined they would have kids. So, there was a decent age gap before the next one was born.
Out of all his children, it was clear that Nicholas favored Sebastian. The oldest son that was practically a spitting image of his father, inside and out. So, it always seemed that the eldest' achievements were celebrated much more than some of the kid's. (Even when Nicholas's daughter, Theodora, married into the royal family... Although, after that, the two didn't keep much ties with each other.) Though, even with favoritism, Nicholas and Ophelia made it their duty to try and teach their children one thing. The belief in blood supremacy and to never marry below a half-blood. Whether or not they would like to be an embarrassment to family name, that was up to them.
Gregory was the second-oldest Malfoy child of Ophelia and Nicholas, and while Nicholas favored Sebastain, Ophelia favored Gregory. However, despite the fact that he was his mother's favorite, Gregory constantly grew up in Sebastian shadow. They were both in Slytherin, however, in an effort to prove to his parent's that Gregory had his own set of skills - he joined the Quidditch team in his second year as a Chaser. And well... Gregory was very good. He quickly rose to popularity among his housemates and for the first time he emerged from his brother's shadow never to step back into it. He started dating another pure-blood witch, named Cecilia Greengrass, and they married when they were 20 years old. Shortly thereafter, they had their first child.
Ludovic Gregory Malfoy was born two years after his older sister, Bianca. Bianca and Ludovic were Ophelia's favorite grand-children and she spoiled them both rotten. From a young age, Ludovic was thrust onto a broomstick and much to his parent's delight, he was a natural. Growing up as a Malfoy and with a grandmother that would do anything for him affected Ludovic. He became very arrogant and entitled, thinking he was better than everyone else around him. He was also fascinated with history and the Dark Arts... and when he read into his family's history and discovered that he was related to Lucius Malfoy, one of Lord Voldemort's most loyal Death Eaters... well, let's just say he took some tips from his ancestor. Ludovic from a very young age began to think as a blood-supremacist, homophobic, half-breed hating dark wizard. For a while, he didn't bother to hide any of this til one day his father sat down with him and told him that while Ludovic was right in thinking the way he was, he must hide that. Because, in today's society those views are not widely accepted. Ludovic understood that and so he became very good at lying and acting - which led him to being very manipulative.
When Ludovic was sent off to Hogwarts, he was promptly sorted into _________. For the first few years he didn't apply for the Quidditch team as he thought he was better than all of them, much to his father's disappointment. After his third year though, his father sat him down again and basically told Ludovic that he was wasting his skill - that he should play for Slytherin and try to go pro. Bring some more money and fame to the Malfoy name. Now that Ludovic understood so now that he's coming back for his fourth year, he intends to join the Quidditch Team.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Two and one is exotic
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
Quidditch and Manipulation
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
Ludovic wants to be a Professional Quidditch Player
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
Ludovic is driven by the need to be famous and the need for glory and prestige
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
Ludovic doesn't know how to love. I'd say that qualifies as a weakness
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
Ludovic's wand was purchased from the Black Market. It's Ebony with Graphorn Horn core and is 13 inches long. Ebony is best paired with a wizard who is happy with themselves, and Ludovic certainly is that. A Graphorn Horn wand is paired with dangerous and cunning people - Ludovic certainly has the potential to be both.
Sonofapollo Owl Me 16:50, October 23, 2018 (UTC)