1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Lydia is very different from her cousin, Medea. Lydia is very shy and quiet and she rarely speaks out. She is very loyal to her family, except for her Squib sister, Miranda. Lydia was raised to follow what her parents thought her so she believed in their views that Muggles were lowly creaturs and Muggle Borns too and it was shameful to have a Squib in the family. Lydia is very smart. She can be stuck up and bratty sometimes. Unlike most of the family, Lydia deeply desires to be in Ravenclaw.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Lydia was born on September 10, 2002 to Jason and Amie Griffin. She had a Squib older sister, Miranda. The family lived in Chesire in Griffin Place. She was taught to avoid Muggles and Muggle Borns and regard them as scum. Since she was young, Lydia was smart. Smarter, than Miranda, perhaps, while they were still growing up together. She grew very close to her cousin, Medea and they always bond together. Most of the time, when she was in her room, Lydia would read. When Lydia was a few years away from going to Hogwarts, her sister, Miranda was thrown out of the house and they never heard from her again.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood, she is related to most of the pure blood wizarding families and is Medea Ekaterine Griffin's cousin.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ravenclaw or Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC
Number of A's:2
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:1