A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Lyndsey is a very meek person, and that's a very big weakness for her. This increased her individulaity, and her independence, but not her wishfulness for more friends, or to be more outspoken, or to be liked more.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Lyndsey's life didn't even start out the way she wanted it to. But oh well. It's not too much of a problem to her, honestly. Lyndsey has a tendency to go along with the flow.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
She loves to explore. So, if she evr happens to have any free time, she's typically out and about, taking a hike or sleeping under the stars.
4)If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
She'd keep her wand - Obviously. The most important thing to a witch. She'd also keep a lifetime supply of oreo cookies, and a lifetime supply of pomegranite tea. That's three things there. She'd also keep a couple of books to keep herself entertained, and a laptop, wifi included tyvm.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
The politics. She's noticed how messed up they are.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
- The Fonseca family has been around for a very long time - they have a long history there, in the lands that stretch for miles on end. Little by little, with every passing generation's effort, they've amassed an incredible wealth that stands to this day. They're known as a family of power and influence in Mexico, and members of their line often wind up working as CEOs for big companies, if not high-ranking members of the government - or in some cases, even as the President. The Fonsecas are a powerful family, one that nobody ought to bother messing with - no matter how strong the temptation could be. For those who have - well, it's never ended well for them.
- The Fonsecas are typically very greedy people, and Manuel Fonseca was not an exception to that. He was powerful, as the CEO of his own firm, and had an entire life ahead of him. He had the money, the power, the name. But it wasn't enough, because while he was forced to live a muggle life, over half of his 13 siblings had the privilege of leading a life full of magic. He wanted what he believed to be his birth right. He bore witness to them playing with their magic, doing things he could only ever dream of doing, and it enraged him. He was consumed by anger and blinded by greed - a dangerous combination. So he began to think out ways to get what was rightfully his, and in the end, he drew up a plan. He just needed to take some time apart from his firm.
- Manuel Fonseca got married to María Alejandra Garza, the Pure-Blood daughter of the wizarding President of Mexico. If he couldn't squeeze out of her enough information to find a way for him to be able to practice magic, then he could guarantee himself children with magic, who just might be able to dominate Mexico's wizard population. It was a fool's errand, but not to a man blinded by power lust. He believed it'd work, so the moment he and María Alejandra were wed, he took off with her, not wanting to waste a moment to consummate their marriage. Without a doubt it was the Fonseca family's good luck that landed him with a daughter nine months later. Josefina Luciana Fonseca. A year later, a young man followed. Six years after that, another young girl - Lyndsey Esperanza Fonseca.
- Lyndsey, like her elder sister, knew exactly how her father was. She attempted to stay out of his ways at all times, which sort of worked to her favor. Manu wasn't idiotic enough to behave rashly with his children. As a politician, he had to behave better than that. Lyndsey hated him, and hated seeing how he treated his mother and sister. She's much more meek than Josefina is, much to her own dismay. But she still attempted to defend those she loved. Of course, one look from Manu and that bit of rebellion was quickly over with. Lindsey very typically stayed in her own lane, doing as she wishes within La Hacienda Fonseca, where she was mostly free to do her own thing.
- Lyndsey showed her magical sign a bit later than her elder siblings - On her ninth birthday. This was both a blessing for her, and a curse for Manu, who had no time to try and convince her to join a political career as she grew older. Mostly because her first sign was after Manu had yelled at her for something she's forgotten about at this point- And when he was leaving, he had instantaneously combusted into fire. He took a third of the Fonseca land with him, and really, nobody figured out it was her doing. But, nobody had to. Lyndsey pretended to be heartbroken, playing the good child. Then, her mother sent her off to Castelobruxo.
|Castelobruxo was so exciting to Lyndsey. It wasn't until she actually started going there when she had figured out that she was always just going to be a Politician's Daughter. Everyone knew who her family was, and she could never really have a friend without them wanting something or other from her, or only being her friend for the status of being close to the President of Magic's family. She hated it. It didn't help that Josefina, the only person who understood it that she was somewhat close with, had left the year Lyndsey started. More or less, she was completely alone.
|An opportunity struck for Josefina when she turned 22, when Lyndsey was 15. She had left for England. That was an incredible bumemr for Lyndsey, but she understood her sister's reasons. The family didn't have much contact with her when she had left. Lyndsey still had Viviana and her otehr siblings, of course. Besides, with their father dead, it wasn't as difficult. Her new stepfather was, in her eyes, a wonderful man who loved the kids. She cared for him right back.
|An opportunity struck her mother when Lyndsey was just finishing her last year in Castelobruxo. A job opportunity that would allow her to be close to Josefina. Honestly, it was a little annoying, but she couldn't blame her. So, just before her eighteenth birthday, the rest of the Fonsecas followed Josefina to London, three years after the fact that it happened. Lyndsey saw it as an opportunity to restart... But being just out of school, she opted for taking a small job in a shop before doing anything too big. 2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Lyndsey wishes she could be more outspoken, but the ugly truth of this slightly eogtistical and spoiled girl is that she is, indeed, meek and quiet. Lyndsey is not easily missed. She can make an entrance, and she loves being loud and witty, but she hates confrontation and will never stand up for herself. Instead, she takes verbal abuse, and sits in a corner. But Lyndsey doesn't let this stop her from living her life. She's a confident girl, who just happens to know when to shut her mouth.
Sometimes, though, she doesn't shut her mouth even if it's for the best. Lyndsey has those episodes where she sticsk up for, typically, other people. Her wit and sharp tongue get the better of her, and she instantly feels bad afterwards. But, she picks and chooses what she stands up for. Lyndsey is a smart person. She knows better than to get into an argument she can't win.
Lyndsey is truly a smart girl. A bit egotistical, very rich-girly, but also incredibly smart. She has a future that can be worth a lot, and it's part of the reason she is so grateful to people who push her to be better. Lyndsey otherwise has no motivation to do anything. She's not lazy, per say. Just incredibly uninterested. This is detrimental to her and she knows it. So when she has a slump, Lyndsey has the tendency to try and find motivation in anything. Sometimes it works. Mostly not.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Halfblood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!) Nej
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Working somehwere in Diagon alley or something
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
her FC is Diane Guerrero
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find? 20:23, June 24, 2017 (UTC)