Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZCGAi1yicatkgKP_jGyslwiSlpA2xxgo5IHPDD0Bfr0/mobilebasic (I'm too lazy to copy paste.)
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"I'm an Aquarius. That's the first thing I'll say about myself. I'm Austrian, I have a really annoying Austro-Bavarian accent, and I was born in Vienna (the capital of Austria, it's big, and pretty) on the seventeenth of February two thousand and sixteen, so I'm eleven years old and some. The family live in Vienna in a big house but it's really big and empty because I'm scared of the dark and I share a room with my little sister Azure Rosalina Emerson. She's only a little baby, well two years old, and she's cute and we're both scared of the dark, so I like her a lot. I wouldn't say she's my favourite because that's my amazestacularful brother Vikram who looks after me, but she's cool."
"Vikram is my big brother, and he cares a lot for me and Azure, because he's nineteen and he's responsible for Azure and I most of the time. So, I'd say we were an average family, except, well...we live in a Muggle area, my parents are ghosts, and we're being looked after by our older brother. I feel like I forgot something - oh, ugh, Quinn. I have a twin sister but she's not magic, she's a squib and she was the weaker twin so my mum let my second-cousin-something-or-other have her for her and her wife, and we don't have twin telepathy, and I'm ninety eight percent sure she hates me and is plotting to murder me. Cheerful, aye?"
"My birth name is Braelynn Hartley Emerson, but seriously, who would go by that? It's awful. The name's Lynn Hartleigh. L-e-i-g-h is prettier than l-e-y, so I decided to write it that way - I never got it legally changed, but my Hogwarts letter addressed itself right, so something's good."
"I think it was cold in Vienna and I was overdue, like a late birthday gift for my mum (the best one ever)...and Quinn, I guess, but she doesn't matter. She was the weaker twin in the womb like I said and she died for like two minutes, and my mum gave her to my infertile relative who wanted a kid (also, she was with a girl at the time, like I said). Dunno why she did it, but for everyone who goes on about twins, I'm just fine without one."
"Dad died first and I still think he was an epic ninja, he died a long time ago in a secret undercover mission. Vik was nine and I was one, but I still grew up with Dad, cause you know, he stayed as a ghost. Mum was more recent, two years ago, giving birth to Azure. She's a ghost too, unfortunately they all seem to stick around. We all pretend they're alive when anyone comes, it ain't hard to fool the muggles."
"So like, apparently I get to go to Hogwarts now. All them cousins tutored Vik because obviously he had to stay home, but like, he decided there's no reason I shouldn't go to Hogwarts."
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Will be First
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: