1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Ivana grew up in Alaska near a large lake and her hobbies as a 10 year old were reading and photography. She was thought of as beautfiul which is her half-nymph traits. She was raised by a single father after her full spirit-nymph mother passed away when she was too young to understand her mother had died. Her father took very good care of his little girl and sent her to Hogwarts when she was ready for it.
Ivana was put into Slytherin which she still doesn't really understand today but deep in her heart she knew she was put there because that was where she belonged. She had many boyfriends but she ended up breaking up with most of them because she found they had been cheating on her or she had began to feel nothing for them. She still wants love and wants terribly to find the right person that she will be with for the rest of her life.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Ivana is outspoken like most spirit nymphs and always speaks her mind. She however is quiet but becomes much more outgoing when you get to know her. She feels her intentions are not bad and still wonders how she was put in Slytherin today. She is beautiful like any half-nymph would be. She can be friendly if she wants to but don't be suprised if shes a bit uncomfortable at first. She is good with sensing emotions of others which is part of her spirit-nymph gift.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) She is half-spirit nymph.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? She may be going to teach at hogwarts next term.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
For now she is single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 9 Characters 1 expansion 2 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Nevada, Reno
- I"m ok with the overall character concepts and such, but as I haven't approved Light or Spirit Nymphs yet for play, I can't approve that part for the character. That being said I hope to get that done this week, and once those get tweaked, as long as this character follows the Racial rules and traits I'll be ok with it, though it may require a few small tweaks depening on how much the race changes before it's approved. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 12:27, June 30, 2014 (UTC)