1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Madan was born to Diablo and Isauara Atherton. They were both Mexican, and met at Hogwarts, his father being a Ravenclaw and his Mother a Hufflepuff. He has an older sister, Sara Atherton, and a younger sister Juliana Atherton.
Growing up he was close to his family, especially his older sister Sara. When she came home in tears day after day, because some boy her age was making fun of her calling her a 'Stupid Mexican', Madan became so enraged he went and beat the bully up. He never talked to Sara again, and no one dared tease her or Juliana, for if they did the wrath of Madan would come upon them.
When Madan received his Hogwarts Letter, he was super excited. He was sorted into Gryffindor. His first year was rather uneventful, but in his second year he met Kielo Lehti. They became fast friends, and started dating in third year. Unfortunately for the young couple, Kielo left for France in the beginning of fourth year. Madan spiraled into depression and learned the guitar to bring himself back out. He became very good at it.Then Kielo came back, but she was no longer interested. Madan made it his mission to win back her heart. He did so, at the beginning of fifth year, and they have been dating ever since. However he ended it on the train to their seventh year.
When Madan graduated he took a job as a Music Teacher and dated a long time friend named Alessandra D'Martin. However Alessandra was emotionally manipulative and clingy... something Madan didn't want to deal with. So he ended things when he got a letter from the Mexican National Team saying that they wanted him as keeper. Madan took the job, ended things with Alessa and fled the country.
While playing for the Mexican team, Madan met someone rather special... Maria Elena ______. However despite the mutual attraction it took a while to get them to date for one reason. The Mexican coach didn't players date other players. Madan's sister actually got kicked off the team for that. So they didn't date for a while and when they did start to date, they kept it secret. That is until after a match with England... Madan proposed to Elena back in the hotel. He was tired of hiding it and if the coach kicked them off... oh well. Luckily for Madan and Maria the coach didn't do that and gave up on that rule.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
The best way to describe Madan Atherton: a slightly dim-witted jock and musician. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer to say the least, and he barely graduated with his class. It's not for a lack of trying... he's just not academically inclined. He's physically and musically inclined instead, and he's exceptionally gifted in both areas.
He's always been skilled in Music, being an outstanding guitarist. He doesn't mind being in the spotlight, but is very humble about his skill. It far outstrips any of his classmates. He could've gone professional if he wanted, still could. He claims to be a bad singer, when in reality he sings pretty well. He sounds like Ricky Martin, with a slightly lower vocal range. Madan is also blessed physically. He towers over most people at 6' 3" and is 250 pounds of 100% muscle. He's an exceptional keeper and could also go pro there if he wanted to.
Madan is flighty. He doesn't like to do one thing for too long and it shows in his romantic relationships. Especially since ending things with Kielo. If he gets bored in a relationship he'll just end it. Also... if the person he's seeing life starts to fall apart he'll get antsy and probably leave. He doesn't mind the should to cry on once in a while, but if the person's an absolute wreck he'll flee the coop. However since seeing Maria that's gotten better, the two are perfect for one another so that makes things easier.
He's very flirty naturally. This may come off to some people as disloyalty, but he'd never even touch them. Words only, and if he gets accused of disloyalty... it won't end well. Madan isn't the jealous type in the slightest and if it's time to move on or the other person is gone he'll pack his bags and be gone within the hour.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Mexican National Quidditch Team Keeper
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
13 and 1
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.