Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Lydia is an outgoing girl. She loves helping people and giving out advice, no matter what the situation. She's mischievous, too, but knows her limits. She likes having a good time and definitely hates "party-poopers". She knows how to play the acoustic guitar and loves it. She finds it stress-relieving, just like song writing and singing. She can't stand people when they're crying, because she isn't very good at comforting, so she just makes corny jokes to try and keep you laughing or smiling.
She isn't one to have many enemies. Due to having six siblings, she's learned to share. She isn't that much of an animal person, only liking dogs and owls. She can be sweet when she wants to, but when she gets mad, she gets cold and distant, often ruining her friendships, much to her dismay.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Malia Sophia Sakellarios was born to Jonathan and Amelia Sakellarios in London, Great Britain, on a warm June 3rd. She's the youngest of seven children. It was George and Zack, twin 16 year olds, Kendra, Danielle, and Eleanor 14 year old triplets, Alex, eight years old, Niall, six years old, and Shawn, three years old. The Sakellarios were a weathy family. Big, yes, but very wealthy as well.
As an infant, Malia was a very happy and bubbly child. Everyone looked up to the united family. At the young age of three years old, Malia lost her father due to an unfortunate car accident. It wasn't the same without their father, but they coped with it. Malia ended up being raised by her now graduated siblings, due to losing their mother when Malia was barely five and a half. Breast cancer had taken her away. George and Zack ended up playing in the big leagues in Quidditch, but they had to leave their teams to take care of their siblings.
Malia was never the same after she lost both of her parents. She looked up to them. They were her idols. Now, they were gone. She slowly slipped into depression. The only thing that kept her going was her siblings. When she went to school, she could do things that nobody else could. Some people feared her, and never allowed their children near her or her siblings, but most of them were very friendly to her. Slowly, she began to gain more and more friends, which helped her slip out of her depression.
By the time she was ten, she was a very popular young girl. She knew of the magical world, yes. That's why she made her last year in a muggle school the best. A mischievous attitude had formed within her. She had also learned how to defend herself, due to her siblings being either in Hogwarts or working. When she finally received her Hogwarts letter, she was quite happy and anxious to attend, which her siblings teased her on. She merely hoped she'd do well, and she would.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Eight and One is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time (-4)
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
If her parents died in a car accident when she was three, how did her mother die again of breast cancer when she was five?