Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) She is rude at times and fairly arrogant about her intellect. She loves reading fantasy and science fiction novels and watching similar films. She enjoys stargazing and astronomy due to her ove of science before she discovered she was a witch. She is very socially awkward and doesn't open up to others easily and is very loyal to the few friends she has.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) She was born in Nottingham, her mother was a muggle and her father was a wizard they got divorced when she was 2 and never found out that she was a witch until she was 11 and received her Hogwarts letter. She grew up in Sheffield and was home schooled so she wouldn't accidentaly reveal her powers. Her fathers parents tried to be involved in her life and began looking after her after she began attending Hogwarts when her mother was angry at her for accepting.
Her mother eventually decided to speak to her and her father again during her 3rd year. She was teased by the local children growing up causing her to feel insecure, eventually leading to her social anxiety and trust issues. Her parents showed her wonderful things from both magical and muggle worlds, giving her a love of astronomy.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) She is a Half-Blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? 6th year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 1
17:01, March 23, 2015 (UTC)