1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Mandisa was born to the Egyptian family, Massari. Mandisa's father, Fadil, was a highly influental member of the Muggle Ministry in Egypt. For Mandisa, she was lucky to be blessed with this fortune. However, after he father was laid off, things began to change for her. Her father fell into a depression, turning to alcohol and quickly becoming addicted. Things only grew worse and worse as time went on. Mandisa's father managed to secure a job, but he made barely anything. And what little he did get went toward his booze. A couple years before she left off for school, Mandisa's father left her and her mother. This broke her mother's heart, but Mandisa managed to keep strong for her and her mother. For a few years, things were hard for them. However, one day, Mandisa received a letter from the Arabic Institute of Magic. This came as a big surprise for Mandisa and her mother. Although hesitant at first, Mandisa chose to go to the school. And for a while, Mandisa didn't do well at school. She actually considered quitting school to help out her mother. But her Mother managed to convince her to continue her education. And quite soon, her mother manage to get a good-paying job. Mandisa pondered on this for a bit. Her mother went from a broke housewife to a successful employee. This inspired Mandisa. Rather quickly, Mandisa's grades began to improve and she put more effort in her schoolwork, for her mother. By the time OWLs and NEWTs had came and gone, she had gotten excellent grades in nearly all the core subjects. Mandisa later went on to join the Egyptian Ministry for Magic in the Department of Internal Affairs. She proved quite excelling in the world of politics and a few years later, at only the age of 24, she was promoted to the Head of Internal Affairs. This came as quite a surprise to many people. They were puzzled at how such a young lady could gain such a high-ranking position. There was only one answer to that: dedication. Mandisa found that she liked helping people. She wanted to change Egypt. She wanted to change the world for the better.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Mandisa is a good natured woman. Her heart is in the right place and she is a rather nice person. She prefers to follow protocol rather than break away from procedure. However, don't be fooled by this. Despite her official tone, she is quick to take action. She is quite stubborn as well as a hot-head. She wants what is best for the Egyptian people as a whole.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Mandisa works as a politician within the Egyptian Ministry of Magic and plans to run for president of the nation.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Mandisa is single.
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading. B) Lake C) Mountain D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell B) A Spell Of Control C) A Combat Spell D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
A) Wise B) Cunning C) Hard-working D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off. B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off. C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened. D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
A) Grades. B) Getting your way. C) Life. D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions
(These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.