A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. Marcel's greatest strength is being the middle ground in any argument, not taking any side but taking both sides at once. His brothers may say his greatest strength would be being so athletic but Marcel would swap all his skill to make sure his brothers were safe. Marcel's weakness is that he is too trusting, always being on both sides no matter what has happened'
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Nothing actually really set other than finishing school and becoming a top level athlete because he wants to at least so he finished school and sport is his life
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Marcel's ideal free day is either being in the water or taking his brothers outside to do something related to sport. making sure they wont get into any fights.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- His surfboard: It took him ages to find the right one so he isn't giving it up that easily
- His brothers: He is always looking out for them so he has to have some love for them right?
- Any kind of ball: Well he is crazy about sport
- Quincy's hat: If he is going to keep his brothers he may as well keep his brother's dearest possession
- Fish: He couldn't live without fish
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
He hates hiding the fact he is a wizard from every muggle he meets, even though he doesn't know a thing why he has too.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff are his top choices because of all the amazing athletes that came out of Gryffindor way before his time and because Quincy has always wanted to be in Hufflepuff so he would at least like to be in the same house as one of his favourite brothers. Marcel hopes he would never get into Ravenclaw because he knows that he isn't and will never be smart and as tuned into school as what people in Ravenclaw should be
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Marcel, unlike his four other brothers, is simply to chill for his own good. Gently by nature, he takes the middle ground in any arguments his other four brothers may have and tries as hard as he can to stop the arguments, never getting into the arguments or fights because he knows he would win any physical fight. He isn't very sociable when it comes to talking to new people, staying away from conversations with new people. Marcel has a tendincy to laugh at everything. Even though he hates all the violence between his brothers, Marcel loves them almost as much as his surfboard. He watches all his brothers fight which just makes him build up angry of them fighting. He rarely releases the anger.
He is also very athletic, being good at any sport he tries, and cares more about sports than his grades. If Marcel couldn't do sports, especially water sports, he would surely die. Even though he is good at all sports he tries, Marcel doesn't try hard in any contact sport but his built up anger does come out in the sports he does try in.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Among his four other brothers, you could call Marcel the odd one out, personality wise. He is one of five, the second youngest of identical quintuplets, and boys no less. His mother Mélanie supplied a lineage rife with twins or triplets through her grandmother. Genetics were rooting for the Graves family because his father Alvin's ancestry also has a similar theme, only their genetics were capable of filling his family tree with multiples through his grandfather. He had always been one of the biggest and strongest quintuplets, making the rest of his brothers look tiny compared to him, even in childbirth. He may have been and still is the biggest quintuplet, he was the last one out of his brothers to use magic. The first surfboard Marcel ever got took him forever, spending hours in ever shop, until his parents got one made specifically for him. After that, Marcel started learning how to make surfboards, selling them every time he went to the beach.
Taking the middle ground in brotherly fights had always seemed right to him, knowing that if he did get into the fight, none of them would stand a chance. The middle ground is where Marcel always stood and is how his first sign of magical abilities appeared. Caine, Damien and Julien were picking on Quincy like normal on their 10th birthday, Marcel standing away from them but not helping but would step in if one of them tried to hit another, when Quincy was just about to make it physical but was stopped by what seemed to be nothing. Over and over again, Quincy tried to get through what was stopping him but nothing happened. Alvin and Melanie soon realized that Marcel had just done magic for the first time, making the birthday party into a bigger celebration because they thought Marcel was going to be a Squib.
Being the middle ground sort of made Marcel go his own way from his brothers, getting his parents to take him somewhere there was water to swim, making his family take a trip to Hawaii one time, or making sure they took him to somewhere that he could do something athletic.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Marcel is the biggest out of him and his brothers, making the rest look tiny. Him and Quincy look a lot alike, except of size of course.
Model is Chandler Riggs
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-blood and Quincy Graves is his brother
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
Not magical just good at sports
6) What year is your character in?
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
3 studnets/0 adults/ 2 expansion/ 2 exotic
You have until October 20th to complete this forum.
I actually have finished it
You're three sentences shy of the minimum required paragraphs for the history, and six of the personality. Please fix this. :)
A solid paragraph is five sentences long, and between both in the personality, you have seven. If you want an accurate sorting, I need you to get to ten.