1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Maria Caroline Di Amsterdam was born to two homeless teenagers. Alice (A-lee-che) Verona was kicken out of her home for not agreeing with her family's views. German Albert Zimmermann was also kicked out for the same reason. The two soon were looking out for each other in the streets of Amsterdam, and soon adopted the surname DI Amsterdam, Of Amsterdam.
It was in a shabby hotel room in the Dutch version of Diagon Alley that Maria Caroline Di Amsterdam was brought into the world. The three were going to hotel to hotel, and all the while, Albert finally landed a job at the Dutch Ministry. They struggled, but with a permanent roof over their head and food, they didn't complain.
The second and last child, Maria's younger brother, Alexis Luciano Di Amsterdam, was born four years after Maria's birth, this time in a good hospital. Soon after Alexis' birth, Albert got a high-paying job in England, and the family followed him there.
However, their stay in England was brief, and soon the family was packing, headed for Germany. Maria spent the remaining bit of her childhood there, and at the age of 11, headed for Beauxbatons.
Mara was enchanted by Beaxbatons. There could be no other perfect school than Beauxbatons, and Maria shined in my subjects, most notably Charms. She gained friends, and boyfriends, but they never felt right for her.
After Beauxbatons, Mara decided to volunteer in Africa, where she met Scott Mullins. She was enchanted by him, and after their work was done, they went to England and bought a place together. She stuck by him, even when his business went bankrupt, she stayed with him.
Scott became an author, and his books were big hits, and the two got a lot of money. They bought land in Denmark, and got married. They had their son, Seth, months later. Now, her life is perfect.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Maria is nice, and depite being rich, gives back, because she knows how it is, being poor. She has a lovely personality, and has a small temper, though it takes a lot to get her mad. She is sweet and friendly, and loves to just live life. She cares for everyone else, and tend to forget herself, as she tries to make the world a bit brighter.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) None
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? She runs a business with her husband
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 12, two
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -8