Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Marilyn is considered freaky and mean, but in reality she's just shy and cold. As she has trust issues after being adopted and given back up again 17 times, she never really socializes with people unless she needs to. Marilyn went through an eating disorder after her 2nd year after being cornered by Slytherins calling her "freak", "monster", "ugly", or "fat face". This lasted until the beginning of her 4th year after a couple hospital stays. She rarely does her homework unless it's easy for her and doesn't take very long. She rarely goes to classes unless they are Potions, Transfiguration, or Charms.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Marilyn was born to single mother Nicola Roads after her father died before her birth. Marilyn's mother wasn't perfect though and hadn't expected her pregnancy. Marilyn was 5 when her house got fire. Her mother had passed out next to the flaming stove, leaving Marilyn crying by her body. The firefighters had come 15 minutes later and grabbed Marilyn just in time to see her mother's body engulfed in ash and debris. After that she was put up into an orphanage and was constantly being adopted and put back into a different orphanage again.
All 17 families she had didn't care for her as after adopting her they would think she was a creep and a freak. Her mother being a witch, she figured that she would get a letter a little bit after her 11th birthday on April 18th. But the orphanage lady would rip uo the letters saying no fat, ugly child would get a letter from someone. Eventually she got the letter after running out onto the streets and finding the owl tangles in a nearby bush. When she arrived she figured her life would change and brighten, but that didn't happen. She had gone through a lot, but she kept fighting. Her eating disorder after the terrible incounter with the older Slytherins after her 2nd year was terrible as she lost a lot of weight and barely ate. The headmaster had eventually made her take treatment for it before her 4th year, where she got better.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Marilyn has brown hair, darker green eyes, and tan skin. Her model I was thinking of using Tay Jardine for her model.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Marilyn is a Half-Blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No she doesn't.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) Marilyn is a 4th year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin or Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 0 characters, but 1 other in sorting. None are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Pacific time.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 4
Number of D's: 1