Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
I was raised as Pure-blood royalty, and nothing less. I expects that you and everyone else will respect me, as I will in return respect you. Mistaking my genuine propriety for weakness of any kind is the cause of terrible misfortune. I am by birth a lady, and as a lady have the very same right a man has to put a scoundrel where he or she belongs.
I live my life very freely, I do not live to defy standards. My arrogance, and sharp tongue aside, I am not all talk. A proper duel, magical or not is in my repertoire. I have a bit of a temper, and pride has a way of getting many in bloodline into an exorbitant amount of nothing but trouble.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
My name is Mari, Maristela Binici. My mother is called Shanelle, she is a Pure-blood and Erol Binici a Pure-Blood wizard. According to my grandmother Felicia, my magical powers were tapped into by my parents in utero. Shanelle and Erol were Dark Wizards, they did very little to change their lifestyle of wickedness before or after I was born. The acts they exposes themselves to I am assuming are irreversibly damaging. My grandparents are too sweet, a little overprotective. The last thing they want is to tell me no. They aren't afraid of me, they are worried about my blood. My grandfather Griffin has the conversations with me that my grandmother won't.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Apparently I look very exotic, whatever that means. I have my mother's olive skin, and her black, wavy hair. We both seem to have preferred to wear it loosely. I have my father's eerily bright hazel eyes, burning amber, or gold. I have always lived in warm weather countries and favor shorts, or dresses. I do not wear jewelry much, though I does have a nice collection.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Predisposition to Dark Magic (no special abilities)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
:A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
UTC + 12 (?)
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1