1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Birgette Rosett and Sven Kolstad were two muggles who fell in love at first sight. Markus Kolstad was their first and only child, given to the world just a ripe year after the couple tied the knot. Markus was happy in his childhood. He made some pretty great friends in his childhood home town in Norway. These were the friends that would bring out the magic in him later on.
Markus had no reason to understand why he could move things with his hands at the age of seven. He didn't understand when he showed his friends and they treated him like a freak. What he couldn't understand most of all is that when he called his parents to come get him, they never came.
What he learned not even day later, is that, in a sleep deprived incident, his father had driven into a ditch, causing his parent's death. The government didn't hesitate to try and place him in an orphanage, as they had no family that would have a welcoming home for them.
In a strange turn of events, he somehow ended up in an orphanage where, he was explained, there were people like him. Magic people. He did not fully understand it, but he was welcome to not being a freak.
At the age of eleven, when all of the older kids came back from a place they told him about - a magical school called Durmstrang and another named Beauxbatons, he was told this year that he could join them. One of the newly graduated took him in to buy him a uniform, and a wand, among other things he needed.
Once at Beauxbatons, he was sorted into Ombrelune. He wanted to go to Durmstrang, but he was explained that he couldn't because they do not allow muggleborns. To Markus, that was just whatever. He went through his first years trying out random things, getting to know thr magical world tthe best he could, but in his third year he decided to try out for something called Quidditch. He got the hang of it very quickly. By his sixth year he had been chosen as team captain. The next year as well. By the time he graduated, he was spotted by a professional, and chosen as the keeper for the national Norwegian Quidditch team.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Markus is generally cold towards the public. While he's okay in photoshoots, he can usually never be seen with an expression on his face. Few things can make him smile, and it's a bit too easy to irritate him. Invade his personal space, or steal from him, and you'd face that anger. The things that stir his emotions are simple - He doesn't like seeing people cry, especially if he accidentally causes it. He loves animals. It's not unusual to see Markus taking care of a hurt bird. Last but not least, he hates hurting people on accident. Profuse apologies will be given in such a situation.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggleborn
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
keeper for the Norwegian national team
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, might have a kid. Will determine later
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.