1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. A French born, part-Veela witch. She was born to Giselle and Jaques la Mercier, two Professors (of Muggle Studies and Charms) at Beauxbatons Academy. She attended Beauxbatons, flourishing in her magical ability, most notably in Defense against the Dark Arts. On the social side, Marléne quickly learned that there was a social ladder, and one had to make certain sacrifices to climb it. She was prepared to do so, thus disgracing her family name on multiple occaisions. Her parents decided it would be best to counter this by sending Marléne to Hogwarts, where they would not be disgraced by Marlene. At least- not to their face.
Sorted into Gryffindor, Marléne continued her magical studies, leaving Hogwarts with 7 N.E.W.T's; Outstandings in DAtDA, Charms, Ghoul Studies and Potions, and Exceeds Expectations in Herbology, Astronomy and Transfiguration- suffice to say, she astonished her teachers with her rather amazing set of results. See, Marlene was many things, but not stupid. She hid her intellect behind a facade of shenannigans and vanity. This was not to say she wasn't vain, but she had a deeper side to her, where she hid her brilliant mind.
After graduating, Marléne went to travel, taking a couple of years away from the real world. A year and a half into her travels, Marléne recieved an Owl in Jakarta, stating that her mother had been killed by blood supremacists, for teaching and promoting the ways of muggles to children in Beauxbatons. Her father had died protecting her. This made her very cold-hearted and triggered her catty, sly schoolgirl ways again. She decided to join the Auror Office, seeking to wipe out the scum of the Wizarding World, by any means necessary. **Application will be sent as soon as char is sorted**
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Marléne is sly. She knows how to play a person like a violin, and isn't afraid to do so. She is very physically attractive, which she uses to her advantage when manipulating or trying to extract information. Some would say that she's a more effective auror due to her Veela Blood and cunning ways rather than her magical ability. Since the incident with her parents, she's very cold and hardly talks about her emotions.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure Blood, a quarter Veela. No notable relations.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
A quarter Veela.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Plan on applying into Auror office as a Dark Wizard Catcher
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.