A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
The Character's Background
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
- Mathilde Himmelreich is the lesser known second daughter of model Marina Himmelreich and her first affair, Josef Brandt, and thus the full sister of Arcana Alliance ringleader Alexandrine Himmelreich, and half-sister of the Brandt twins. The blonde beauty was mostly raised Stateside, away from her elder sister and relatives; but when they did see each other, it seemed that Mathilde, or "Mattie" as she was called by Alexandrine, would turn out to be just as much like her father as her sister did. After a brief sign of magic that confirmed her lineage, she was sent to Ilvermorny - just to keep her away from Alexandrine for sometime longer. Marina had realised after their second rendezvous what kind of person Josef was, and that she should be trying to stay away from him. And while it was too late to keep Alexandrine from knowing who her father was, she could at least try.
- Sorted into Horned Serpent, she spent her seven years at Ilvermorny in fervent but secret contact with her sister, who likewise passed her on to her father. Josef did visit her in America, and, seeing her potential, was keen to get her into the same business. Marina objected when he came to their home in Germany, but Josef (who was talented at getting what he wanted) took her away and placed her within a family of some of his associates, who settled the problem of teaching her the "ways of the world" as they liked to subtly call it.
- Her sister invited her to join the Arcana Alliance in England once she had graduated, which she politely declined for the sake of her own interests; but as soon as she got a letter from Alexandrine announcing she was leaving England with her son, it was time for young Mathilde to take her opportunity, and keep her eyes on the prize. After all, she's her father's daughter and her sister's blood - what could go wrong?
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
- Mathilde Himmelreich might be pretty, but much like her sister, she's ugly on the inside. Her first priority is to know everything, about everyone, before she meets them so that she has leverage. First and foremost young Mathilde is a dealer in secrets, lies, and superficial favours, who cares about surface beauty and hidden secrets more than about personality. She's vain, and she cares about nothing else than getting what she wants - unlike her sister, who has a hidden sensitive side, she lacks that.
- From her mother she learnt the ruthless businesswoman, from her father and carers the silent murderer. (Not to mention she essentially left her mother with no money due to an extensive scheme - the girl really has no semblance of family ties, but she pretends to care about her family whenever it suits her.) She lives a constant calm facade of piteous tones and cold unemotion; but she's just as capable of harnessing a rage within.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- Member of the Arcana Alliance
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
- Her FC is Tiera Skovbye.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 1