1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Jean, Matilda’s father was a very handsome man, he ran his own business in the South of France, he worked in the Muggle world even though he went to Wizarding School, he just saw no gain for him in the Wizarding job opportunities so he became a successful businessman across Europe and while on vacation in England, he met Annabelle, Jean fell in love with her almost instantly and they dated for a while and Annabelle convinced Jean to sell his company and restart in her hometown and they worked at the business together and loved each other, and soon got married and had a daughter naming her Matilda.
When Matilda was three, her father’s business fell on some tough times and he had to work as a garbage man and then later that year, he had found out he had tuberculosis and was in the hospital bed 24/7 and soon died there leaving Matilda to be raised by her mother, they moved to London and Annabelle worked as a bartender, living in the upstairs room for rent, it wasn’t much but they managed and Matilda loved her house, she loved exploring and learning new things when her mum homeschooled her, because they did not have enough money for a school. Matilda took a very fond interest in animals and most of the homeschooling days were dedicated to Reading, Writing, Math and Animals. By this time Matilda was 9 years old, just a few years away from entering Hogwarts and neither of them had any idea of that other world, for now.
When Matilda was eleven, she got her letter from Hogwarts and Matilda at first did not understand but as she learned more and more about Hogwarts and the world she had never seen she began to love it, like it was a new plant she had never discovered and when Matilda got to Hogwarts she struggled in Care for Magical Creatures, seeing that it wasn’t as easy as the things her mother was teaching her, but she asked the Care for Magical Creatures teacher for help and Matilda met with the teacher after Matilda’s classes every day to work on it and the teacher and her had a better relationship than any of the other students and by the time Matilda was 16, she was welcomed into a Magical Creature club, where the members were taught by an expert in Magical Creatures and learned more about magical creatures than anyone, but it was only a few people, mostly Matilda and two of her friends she had dragged along, but they all loved it anyways and by the time Matilda graduated Matilda had been asked to become apart of the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures,but Matilda was unsure so she took a year off everything and explored around the world discovering the rest of the world and then came back to find out that her mother was dying and after the funeral Matilda decided to take the job.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?- Matilda is known for being an exceptionally kind-hearted and talented witch. She also was an all-time favorite of her Herbology teacher, who noted that she was witty and charming, as well as having a knack for Herbology. Many would describe her as having a habit of seeing the best in others, even when they could not see it themselves. When in a temper, Matilda has a sharp tongue, and had no trouble standing up to others.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)- A decendant of Louis XVI
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)- She can turn into a lioness, she has a photographic memory and she is half-veela
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?- The Department of Regulation and Controlof Magical Creatures
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?- Single
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)- None
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)- Hufflepuff or Gyfindor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?- 0
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern United States