Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Matilda is a shy person who tries her best not to be included in anything. She doesn't really like interacting with people and would rather stay at home reading a book or studying. She is awkward and stumbles in her words. She tries not to get involved or worked up over anything and opts to be a bystander in most situations. However, she is quite intelligent and cares about a grades quiet a bit. She doesn't like using a lot of her energy and is also not competitive at all. Yet she mildly enjoys sports.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Matilda was born in a half-blooded family. Most of her parents try to steer her away from the magic world, however her aunt actually secretly gives her books about the magical world as long as she doesn't tell her parents. However, they have once found out and Matilda never really communicated with her family much ever since. This is kind of the reason why she is so detached to everyone.
She also has a younger brother named Dennis. Yet they are not that close to each other. They are mere opposites, but he also was steered away from the world of magic. When he and along with his parents found out about Matilda's secret, he habored a feeling of hate and jelousy against her, and strived to become better than her. As of now, he is not yet a student at Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Matilda is slightly short in stature and quite thin. She has short hazel hair and grey-blueish colored eyes. She doesn't really care about being stylish or following fashion trends, and always wears something that's comfortable. I plan to mostly use Ellen Page as a model.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-blood. And no, no important relations as of yet~
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Nope~ none at all.
11) What year is your character in?
She's 13, so i'm assuming 3rd.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
I don't really mind which. Not that picky actually.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Same reason as above.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 0