1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Matt,unlike Alfred,is really shy, and is often ignored.He is bashful and quiet and doesn't like to hurt others. He owns a young polar bear cub called Mr.Kimijarou, who cannot seem to remember Matthew's name. Matthew likes to call himself 'Canada' or 'Canada-san' because he was born in Canada. He loves to play ice hockey, because Canadians in general like it.
He stresses that his country has a prime minister and not a president. That he speaks English and French,not American, that he pronounces about right, that Z is pronounced 'Zed' not 'Zee.'He can argue to his wits' end about it.
He is generally unnoticed and sheer nerve is something he lacks.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Matthew Alfred Kirkland, commonly known by his preferred alias, was born on July 1, along with his twin Alfred, whose middle name was Matthew, being born three days later. Their mother,Alice, could not keep up with the care of both children,so she put Alfred up for adoption, merely because he was the younger and apparently more annoying than Matthew. So young Matthew grew up as if he had been an only child, contented- he didn't know about his brother. And it remained that way for awhile, as his mother had hoped. Until the owl came to Matthew's window, bearing the letter that would change the relationship between him and his mother forever.
Matthew, ten at the time, unfurled the parchment with trembling fingers and gasped loudly as he read.He was so shocked he nearly fainted.
I'm Alfred. You won't remember me- our parents will have made sure of it. You'll have noticed that I have referred to your parents as "our." I have learnt the whole story from the Sersuns, and I needed to find you and tell you. My name is Alfred. I'm three days younger than you and was put up for adoption because Alice could not put up with me too.
Matthew went down and showed the letter to his mother. She sucked in a deep breath and closed her eyes. "He speaks the truth." she murmured after a few minutes' silence between the two. "It was you or him, we were poor,Matthew, yes...and I chose you."
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked quietly. He blinked discreetly and listened closely for an answer. Alice Kirkland's breaths were slow and deep. She said nothing for a while.
"I was scared." she replied at last.
"Whatever for?" Matthew asked gently.
Alice said nothing. So,Matthew didn't press the matter any further- he peered out of the window to see. "We're rich now though..."
"Matthew..." sighed his mother. "It's really complicated."
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin,Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) HUFFLEPUFF
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Congratsulation on becoming a memeber of Hufflepuff
15:58, June 6, 2013 (UTC)