Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Matthew is a sweet little cinnamon roll. He ships people like it's his oxygen and dies internally nearly every single day because of a mini heart attack (probs because of his ships). Matt is just this little ball of awkwardness and he makes it look adorable. He'll "geek out" with anyone about anything. He's a little extrovert. He's a cook and will carry an emergency food stash with him wherever he goes. He loves to meet new people. Matt loves the outdoors and can't tolerate bullies. He's loyal. Like dog loyal. Matt makes friends pretty easily. Well, at least he thinks so. He thinks very highly about others and will put them above his own wellbeing.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Matthew James Stewart was born on April 25th, 2018 to Violetta and Edward Stewart. They seemed to be a pretty happy family. Perfect even. Though in reality Violetta and Edward fell out of love when Matt was one years old. They fought behind closed doors and disagreed about the simplest things. After three years of constant fighting, Edward realized that things weren't going to get better. So, Violetta and Edward signed some papers and they left each others lives. Matt was left in the custody of his mother.
Matt grew up happily and like a normal kid as well. He had friends. He went to school. That sort of thing. When Matt turned eight years old, his father stopped paying his alimony. That money went towards the rent and groceries. Violetta's current job only covered the cost of small little items. Like books. So, Violetta picked up two extra jobs, leaving Matt home alone. That pretty much forced him to learn how to cook.
Matt's first sign of magic occurred during that time period when he was still learning how to cook. He ended up setting fire to an oven mitt after carelessly setting it on top of the still on stove. He panicked and somehow, the fire just poofed out of existence. He immediately turned off the stove and put the mitt in the sink. He told his mom later that day over the phone. Violetta didn't believe him naturally and chalked it up to his imagination.
That was, until he got his letter to Hogwarts. She was shocked at first. Then she remembered that incident two years ago, when he called her over the phone to tell her the about the strangest thing...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Jacob Sartorius
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) muggle born
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) cooking guru
11) What year is your character in? future firstie
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Template:MerisaMist/Characters
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. +7
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 3