1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Max mainly cares about two people: himself and Julia, his best friend. If you want something from him, your best chance of getting it is to offer somehting in return or to challenge him to a duel and prove that you are worthy of a favor. He hasn't opened up to too many people, but if you can get him to open up to you, he has a dirty mind and crude sense of humor. It is best to try to become his friend, simply to avoid becoming his enemy. If he doesn't like you, he is going to make your life living hell, and no teacher will never be able to prove anything he does. He has the mind of a criminal mastermind and acts very solemn, but is against all criminal activity and the Dark Arts. He truely admired Julia's parents and wants to follow in thier footsteps when he is older, and become a professional duelist or an auror. He wants to honor them and find thier daughter. Max used to be a coward, but ever since Dark Wizards kidnapped Julia, he has never back down from a challenge and faced all of his fears head on. He hates cowards.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Max Charriot was born to two Hufflepuff parents, and despises both of his parents. Max made a friend when he was four with a girl named Julia, who had two wealthy Slytherin parents. Max started spending all of his time at Julia's house, as he perferred her mansion so much more than the small place his parents lived. He spent almost no time with his parents, which only lessened as he got older, but over the years, became very close to Julia's parents. Julia's parents were always talking to Max and Julia about magic, and how it was about control and concentration, but no spell could be cast by someone who is weak-willed. This philosophy only alienated Max from his parents further, who never stood up to anything, while Max was a rebel.
Max and Julia were best friends until Julia turned eleven and something tragic happened. On Julia's birthday, a group of Dark wizards attacked the mansion. Thanks to the anti-intruder charms, her parents rushed to face the two dark wizards trying to rob them. Then, it happened. Each of Julia's parents took a killing curse to the chest. Julia, with Max in the other room with Max, heard her mother scream as her father took a killing curse to the chest. She ran out of the room and over to her mother, just in time to watch them kill her mother as well. The Dark wizards stunned Julia. Then, they took the jewlery they came for, and left with Julia, kidnapping her. Max, shocked, scared, and stunned, didn't leave the room he and Julia were playing in. It wasn't for another hour till he crept to see where they were. He saw what the Dark Wizards had done. Max wished he had done somehting, and felt like it was his fault what had happened. He loved Julia's family. He kneeled next to her father, and wept. When his parents came by later to pick him up, he was still there crying. They took him home and showed him the letter from hogwarts that had come in the mail that day. He had been accepted. His goal is to go to Hogwarts, learn magic, and find Julia, his best friend.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Dirty-blond hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 11 inches, very attractive (No specific model in mind)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
-4 (Eastern Standard Time)
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: