1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Maya was born to a Japanese family, in Tokyo, Japan. She went to school in Japan, and much like any Japanese student, she was an excellent learner. Her father, who played for the Toyohashi Tengu, occasionally took Maya to his games to watch him play. She grew very, very interested in Quidditch, and began scribbling what she could about it.
Her parents, seeing how deeply interested Maya was in Quidditch, decided to give her an open field so she can practice on her own, with a trainer and equipment. She learned the ropes pretty quickly, and soon enough, she was beating her father at his own game. She was filled with joy, and couldn't wait to play for the Toyohashi Tengu herself.
Two years after graduating, Maya tried out and made the team. She got her favorite position, Seeker, and helped lead the team to a couple of sweet victories. She was a proven player, and the team would coming back and back again to invite her to play. There were still times when she chose to sit out, but it was cause she has a sense for fairness. She wanted others to have a chance, and that was what was valued most about her in game.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Maya is a sweet and self-less person. She stands for giving equal chance to everyone. She is also a very quick learner, and has quite the wit. She can be a little sassy or pushy at times, but this rarely happens.
On the field, Maya is a very focused person. She is very direct in her game, and tends to think no less of her teammates. She only expects herself to try when playing, and unusually, she believes that a loss is sometimes better than a win.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood with no key relations.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Seeker for the Toyohashi Tengu
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3 actual, one Expansion, zero exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Time -6