Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Melinda is naturally sweet, but being the youngest of her family, Melinda grew up rather spoiled, by both her parents and by Charity. Idolizing Charity has given Melinda the desire to follow rules, like her sister, as well as frowning upon rule-breaking. She has strict values, and likes to stick to social norms, being a bit outspoken when others aren't. Additionally, being the youngest, she's learned to get what she wants from people, whether through her natural beauty, cunning and wit, or manipulations. She's perfected the art of batting her eyes at people, and looking cute. It nearly always works on Charity, and usually works on her parents.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Melinda Grace Bagman is the youngest in her family, and some days the age difference between she and the rest of her siblings felt like more than it really was. Melinda had always hoped that Charity would be the one to witness her first magical display-- much like with Mark and Thomas, but Charity had already gone off to Hogwarts when it happened. Melinda was five (Charity was a third year already by that time) and cause some of the lights in the house to flicker on and off. She'd known her whole family was magic, but magic of her own startled her a lot, and despite her mother's reassurance that it was normal, Melinda did her best to suppress further magic. However, this suppression only led to further magical displays of increasing intensity. She was told it meant she would make a very powerful witch someday, but Melinda was too nervous to want to believe that.
Melinda grew up idolizing her sister Charity, and got a lot of pampering from her. However, Melinda was only three when Charity left for Hogwarts, but whenever she returned on breaks, the two were inseparable. Melinda found that even if she tried to get close to Faith, Faith didn't seem to want to get to know her, and Mark didn't seem to care much either. So she really clung to her mother, and could easily be described as a "Mummy's Girl."
She wants to try to get to know her siblings and has tried to get to know them better when they come home...but usually ends up spending most of her time with Charity anyway.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Melinda has brown eyes like most of her family, and the same brown hair of her sisters, and is considered quite pretty. Her eyes are quite expressive, and, like the rest of her family, she loves to smile. Her eyes are usually full of fun, until you do something out of the ordinary, and then you might get a rather judgmental look from her, or if she wants something, her eyes carry that glint of manipulation. Her face claim is Mackenzie Aladjem.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Melinda is nine years old, she will not be going to Hogwarts until two years IC.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have seven characters, and two are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: