A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. His major strength is his magical aptitude. His skill at Potions and DADA means he is a worthy adversary.
His major weakness is his loner attitude. He only really trusts his nephew, and therefore has no real friends.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not? Their life is one that in some semses has played out in there way. While his history of schooling is unknown, as he went to chool in Germany, his skills in potion making has made him a lot of money, and so he has achieved his dream of traveling the world....but the death of his brother and sister-in-law, their bad relationship with eachother, and their treatment of his nephew made him unhappy.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Their ideal way of spending a day is travelling. They have spent their whole life doing it, so it's obvious they enjoy it.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
A map, to know where he is.
A caulderon, to brew.
A picture of his nephew, so he can remember them.
His wand, to summon stuff.
His broom, to fly.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? The one thing he would change would be cheaper potion ingredients.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Melzar was born in Austria, and had a rather simple life. It only happened that when they were six, Melzar was kidnapped in the dead of night. However, A wizard known as Jones freed him ,and sent him to Durmstrang to let him learn magic. He reunited with his brother after 10 years, but his brother wanted nothing to do with him, as he had gone to wizarding school, while he had not. By 2010 he lived, for a time at least, at Moray somewhere between the Dumbrok forest and the town of Moray, Situated on the northern borders of Scotland, defending it by orders of a man known as Shane. He slowly became acquainted with the inhabitants of that region, and are they are some of the few people he talks to. He knew little of his nephew, as nobody had informed him he had one.
However, when he heard of a Hans Schneider now in care in the UK, he decided to investigate if he was related, as he had heard rumours about it. After a while, it turned out to be true, and he took him to Castle Melzar and revealed his wizard heritage. Now, when not traveling as a world renowned brewer, he cares for Hans in the castle, though he knows Hans can look after himself. His most common location of travel is North America.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Melzar is quite mysterious, having hidden away most of his life. However, though cunning, he shows a certain kindness to those he trusts, or those he is helping. He is brave, and always tried to fight for what he believes in, driving a rift between his brother and himself. However, his more darker personality is revealed when people are in danger, or being hurt. His involvement in the Hans Mansion fire is unknown, though he seemed to know something had happened, and he didn't get along with them...
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Melzar is a Half-Blood, and a world renowned Potion healer, so is quite notable.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!) He does not, aside from his potino skills.
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He is a Travelling Healer, former Doctor at St.Mungos.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He is single, and has no children, though has custody of his nephew.
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!Sylvester Mccoy. (See right)
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
As stated on Hans Schneider's sorting app, I have had previous ones before Hans, but I've started anew, therefore, this is my second.
PLEASE READ: AS HE IS GERMAN,HE WENT TO THE GERMAN WIZARDING SCHOOL. THEREFORE NO HOUSES APPLY. DANKE
Hello! Could you please elaborate on his early life? Also, you need not to do the Multiple Choice questions, if he went to Durmstrang. Oh and... he can't have been Head Healer at St. Mungo's. The Head Healers have been RPed by different people in the past, so it's contradictory if your char was Head Healer at any point.
Edited. -Lordi • My Wall • 12:20, June 10, 2017 (UTC)
Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find? 18:56, June 10, 2017 (UTC)