1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
There was nothing left of their stolen money except the dust marks from where the stacks of bills had been sitting. They were living off of ill-gotten funds. Credit cards and cash they had both stolen from their parents. It was never going to last long. Ryker Ludwig and Bristol Clearwater put the exclamation point on their couple hood by running away together. Their father's telling them their relationship would never work was the fuel to the fire they were looking for. They had no money, and no means of supporting themselves or one another, but their forbidden love was stronger than anything else. Bristol and Ryker both knew. They knew Ryker would never stay with Bristol. The fact that she was carrying his child was not a good enough reason for him to abandon the bachelor lifestyle he loved so much to take on the role of "father" as part of a family. Bristol knew Ryker was only interested in having someone by his side temporarily, and Ryker knew Bristol wanted someone to be with her forever. The relationship between Bristol and Ryker ended tragically. Bristol felt that if she could not have Ryker no one could. She murdered him then on the same night returned home to Germany.
Ryker and Bristol's daughter Memphis Skye Clearwater was born in Germany and raised in America. She has a strong American accent from being raised in Effingham County, but when she gets violently angry her every word spoken is in German. Her mother Bristol Clearwater is bilingual, she spoke German and some English at home with Memphis, and when out in public with her daughter she spoke English and some German when she did not want to be overheard. The secret language Memphis and her mother spoke in, gave Memphis an absolute love of secrecy. She is talkative, and friendly enough, but she likes mystery. She likes to leave a little bit to the imagination even if it is something no one would think to ask about, or something so insignificant no one would ever notice on their own.
She was enrolled in a wizarding school in the United States. Four years post her Muggle college graduation and receiving her GED as a required student credential Memphis was teaching as a substitute. She taught her favorite class Flying for her first two years, and then made a switch to teaching Potions for her last two years employed as an instructor. With her mother Bristol's blessing Memphis left the United States to apply for a position in the Art department at a German wizarding school. The real reason Memphis wanted to leave her job in the US is because she is paranoid and she felt she had been betrayed by her "work friends". Due to a prolonged layover in the Scotland area she has had to defer her request for transfer. In her spare time not exploring the new land she had not seen, and heard stories of Memphis is searching for gainful employment in addition to friends who might give her that much needed excuse to stay grounded.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Memphis enjoys being in the moment, she likes to dance, she is people-oriented, suggestible, easy to impress, and fun-loving. Memphis is flexible and open-minded but she is also emotional, prone to crying, lazy, sensitive and indecisive. She fears rejection and she longs for stable relationships. Memphis can be easily distracted, she likes to be spontaneous, and she likes to do wild or extreme things to create bonds with people. She is paranoid and afraid every relationship (romantic or platonic) will end like her parents, with two people never speaking again.
Memphis has Cyclothymic disorder, a mood disorder similar to but not as extreme as bipolar disorder. Cyclothemia causes emotional highs lows. She is guided by her moods, she is sensitive to the emotion of others and she can be easily influenced by people other than herself.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She is a former teacher at an American wizarding school currently deferring a request for transfer to a German wizarding school.
I would like her to work in or own one of the shops ; Florean's, Madam Puddifoot's, or the Hogsmeade Post Office
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
2 Chars None are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
18:04, March 26, 2015 (UTC)