A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C'. 'Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Mi Sun is a very sweet and gentle person inside and out. She carries herself with this aura of happiness and it seems that whoever is near her gets a little boost of joy. She's always smiling and always trying to make others happy, and she makes sure to take care of others before herself.
She's always been a selfless person and has always wanted to be a healer since she was little. Being the only daughter in her family has put a lot of pressure on her though, as he parents want her to get married very soon. Mi Sun isn't looking to marry anytime soon and doesn't know if she'll be open to marriage until far in the future.
Mi Sun loves to be outdoors in nature and just soak everything in. She collects plants and flowers and even little bugs. She has a butterfly collection and is trying to catch every butterfly in existence. She knows it's impossible, but at least she has a dream and a drive.
Some people say that Mi Sun is too' nice and sweet, and they'd be right. She makes sure that other's are happy because she doesn't want anyone to be sad, but putting people first has damaged her a little bit and she doesn't let people get close to her. She doesn't want to get hurt or have an emotional connection with someone that she's afraid will just leave her.
Despite her being so kind and bubbly, she's actually a very closed off person who doesn't talk about her emotions and feelings or her history. She keeps everything on a surface level because it's safer that way, she's terrified of rejection and does everything she can to make sure it doesn't happen.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Mi Sun was born to a humble couple in South Korea and was the second child and only daughter. From birth Mi Sun was a happy little bundle of joy and her family adored her, even the local residents in their neighborhood thought that Mi Sun was just the perfect little baby.
Growing up Mi Sun was usually always happy and bubbly, she loved to explore and learn new things and didn't like conflict or bad emotions. She tried her best to avoid them, which led to her being very sensitive whenever someone raised their voice or got upset at her. As a child, she would cry at any negative emotion, which made it difficult to parent her.
It took her parents some time to teach their daughter, but eventually, she was able to control her little meltdowns. It wasn't until her little brother came along that she was fully able to handle her emotions, as whenever the baby cried she would cry since she thought that she had done something to him. Little by little and with much practice, she overcame it.
When her oldest brother went off Mahoutokoro, Mi Sun wanted to go with him but her parents explained that she couldn't go. She was pretty upset at this and ended up showing her first signs of magic at 9. She broke out into a fit, crying and trying to convince her parents to let her go. When they wouldn't, she ended up breaking a vase that was in their living room. Their parents were surprised, but also a little glad since it meant their daughter wasn't a squib.
A few years passed and Mi Sun went off to Mahoutokoro as well, joining her brother and just over excited to learn. It seemed like her years flew by as she went to school and returned to home to help work at their family's tailor shop. When Mi Sun got the invitation to be an exchange student at Hogwarts, she immediately jumped on board. Although it took a little bit to convince her parents to let her go, eventually they agreed and signed the paperwork to allow her to travel for the program.
Mi Sun doesn't know what Hogwarts has in store for her, but she's very excited 'for' the experiences that are coming and hopes to meet a lot of people and learn more about England. She just hopes she doesn't get 'lost,' or mixed in with the wrong crowd of kids.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Jisoo (BLACKPINK)
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-Born
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) No
6) What year is your character in? 6th Year
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 9/3