Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Well, um, Let's see. I'm shy at first, but get to know me and you'll soon be calling me crazy! I don't like it when people are sad, it makes me feel bad as well and I'm pretty good at understanding people. Hurt my friends and you'll know about it! I prefer to be reamin unoticed when it comes to groups of people (Unless they're my friends). I really hate it when people cheat or steal, it makes me very mad! I may be small but I use that to my advantage when I can and I don't give up very easy. As for schoolwork, I'm pretty good, not the best, but good.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-born
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Slytherin (No offense to slytherin)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: Adelaide, Australia
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Denied. Please make sure you character has a full name, not just Mid and then can you please answer question 7. Thank You!
15:52, November 28, 2012 (UTC)