A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strengths: Ability to blend into society. Deception. All useful in her profession.
Weakness: Inability to form lasting relationships. Secretive.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Mihaela has only ever known this life. So, how could she long for something else?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Lounging about. Doing nothing. It's honestly a nice change of pace.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- A Black Journal - Is full of her history and misdeeds. Pages are torn and burnt.
- Her Wand - Kind of stupid not to have it with her to be honest.
- Her Wallet - Has some nice cold hard cash and her ID.
- Keys - To her apartment, obviously.
- A Photo - It shows her Romanian friends.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Probably the stiff Heads of Departments. They're no fun after all.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Mihaela Iliescu. A very interesting person if I may add. She was born and raised in Romania to a very demented couple. You see, Mihaela didn't get the pleasure of going to some primary school and the like. While little girls were learning about mathematics and reading, she was learning the art of deception, secret hording and evidence removal. While kids her age were learning about politics and history, she was learning about the inner workings of the infamous Underground. So no. Mihaela did not have a normal childhood.
As soon as she could form a coherent sentence, she became a cute and innocent accomplice. Basically, she would distract people by crying and calling out for her parents. That's right. Her parents would ditch her in Town Centers, Malls, Gas Stations just so they could rob somebody or something while they tried to calm down the hysterical girl. It was during one of these escapades that Mihaela proved that she was, in fact, a magical human being meant to bring peace and love to her family. I was being sarcastic. In all reality, she proved that she was even more of an asset to her parents. What happened? Well, she caused glass to shatter while she screamed "Mamă! Tată!" (Mom! Dad!). Of course, she had no clue what was happening which only made her cry harder.
You could only imagine the little pathetic light bulb that went up in her parents heads. They used this occurrence to their advantage. Oh, and before you ask, her parents just so happened to be a wizard and witch in hiding. Hiding from what, you ask? Let's just leave it at prison. Back to Mihaela. Her parents decided to use her newfound magical abilities to their advantage. They'd get her wound up, to the point where she was hysterical and cause major distractions (you know, exploding windows and all that), which allowed them to steal whatever they wanted.
Mihaela eventually got her letter to Durmstrang and immediately her parents sent her there. After all, she had to learn how to control it. How else where they to teach her potent spells? What they hadn't counted on, was their daughter to come back strong-willed and cunning. You see, all they saw was a tool. They never saw the flashes of rebellion in her eyes, or the subtle ways she was able to make those around her be enraptured by the little red head.
Of course, they were immediately pleased when they saw that she was even better at getting information then they thought. They had invertatly raised the perfect little spy. How? Well, Mihaela picked up on quite a few things. Simple things. While her parents stole, she learned how to listen, how to keep up an act, how to get people to trust her so completely that they'd never suspect a thing. She learned how to read people. And it's all thanks to her parents constant abandonment.
When she graduated, she immediately disappeared. Her parents thought she died. Her 'friends' thought she went to America to be with a foregin lover. Both are very wrong answers. Mihaela disappeared to England, where she heard from the rumor mill that there was a better place for
criminals artists like her to dwell. To grow. To learn. And that she did.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Mihaela is a very secretive and cunning individual. She's able to manipulate a situation to a direction that she wants. She guards her past and her secrets jealously, never letting anybody know about her. Her regrets. Her reasons for living and doing what she does. She spins her webs of lies carefully, sneaking in a truth here and there, like a spider. She's observant and has a very good memory. She smiles and flirts without a care.
One might call her a sociopath, when in reality she is far from it. She does care about people. About human life. She's never killed a single soul, even though she has the knowledge to do so. She just gathers information. Mihaela has morals, they're just unhinged. She believes in honesty but respects a liar. She believes in faithfulness but finds herself longing to be one of the unfaithful. Loyalty is a trait she values until it's too the point of stupidity.
Mihaela is actually a very awkward person, if you somehow manage to breakdown her walls. She's a very good actress, having grown up in that position. It's too the point where one would think that she's suave and confident when in fact she's the opposite. She can't flirt to save her life when she means it. She blushes far too much to be counted as healthy and is extremely clumsy, much to her displeasure. She also has a very weird sense of fun. Probably due to her parents influence to be honest with you.
All in all, Mihaela is a very messed up individual.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Spy. Arcana Alliance.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single. Not a parent.
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
<center>The Sorting Quiz
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?