A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Milan's strength lies in his quietness, loyalty, and ease
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Milan likes challenging himself. Even if that means living quietly and dangerously at the same time. And so far, he's doing that.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
He's in his apartment, it's raining outside, and music is playing.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- His Favorite Coat: Chose it for a reason. Can't go without it.
- Chewing Gum: He might have an obsession.
- His Mother's Jewelry: It's from one of her most famous performances. It's totally going to be passed down through his line.
- A pair of glasses: It's amazing how just putting on a pair changes your appearance.
- Polyjuice Potion: In case he ever needs a new identity.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Nothing. He's accepted that Wizarding Society is f*cked up in some ways and honestly, he doesn't think anything being changed would even work.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Agatha Neville was good at singing, acting, and killing off husbands and lovers. Of course, no one ever knew it was her. Well, no ever ever told her that to her face. Nathaniel Bae, however, was convinced that she had something to do with his best friend's death...who was also her last public lover. They despised and were attracted to each other, and when they acted on that attraction once, it led to Milan.
The relationship turned weird after they found out Agatha was pregnant with Milan. They got married, but Nathaniel insisted it was only for Milan's sake. He was a good father, Milan remembers. Even his older half-siblings agreed on that, one of the few times they ever agreed on anything. His earliest memory are his chubby hands in his father's hands, playing the piano. He was a piano player with a nice smile.
Soon after Milan turned 5, he was gone. Or his mother liked to say. He died a few months after, and the aurors suspected Agatha. For the first time, she was seriously investigated, but was soon cleared of all charges. This marked an all-time low in her career, with the tabloids accusing her of the deaths of previous husbands. However, Agatha was able to re-enter the industry without any apparent problems.
Whatever bad things people said of Agatha Neville, Milan did not see it growing up. She was busy, sure, but she was not a neglectful mother. Milan remembers the dozens of family trips, and the hundreds of kisses of good nights. She threw a party for him after his first sign of magical powers, and cried when he was off to Hogwarts.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Milan is quiet. His mother considers it a miracle, seeing that his father was the epitome of loud. He's a natural introvert and he can quickly be categorized as a silent type. However, in a conversation, he can easily be sociable, and gives off an approachable vibe. It's a kind of wonder of how he survived growing up in his household, given the constant fights between his siblings, but Milan hates fighting and doesn't like getting dragged in messes. He doesn't intervene unless he has to or if it's his problem, otherwise, he's perfectly content to let things go on as they please. Despite the family and his line of work, he's generally very peaceful.
He treats people fairly, and has no use for people that are general assholes to other people. In those cases, he usually intervenes in those quiet way, bring a bit of justice, if you will. Milan is also very selfless, and puts other people before himself, even people he doesn't know.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Right now, Milan is working odd jobs in Diagon Alley. He however, might be heading towards the direction of the Black Parade.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
Milan takes after his Korean father more than his English mother. However, he's inherited his mother's sharper features and some describe his gaze sometimes being as icy as hers. He's tall, with messy black hair that stands up on his own, and brown eyes that usually tell what he's currently feeling at the moment. He dresses in darker colors, and likes to blend in with the crowd, yet at the same time, subtly stand out. His model is Kwon Hyuk, otherwise known as Dean.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
- I can't tell if this is done or not. If it is, then please answer the second part of the first short answer question! :)
Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find? 19:12, June 10, 2017 (UTC)
- User request
Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find? 04:40, June 16, 2017 (UTC)