Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
"C) A Combat Spell"
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
"C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened."
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
"D) Friends and family."
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Miles is quite clever with his tongue being able to come up with witty comebacks when needed. He is fond of reading most of the time, but not to learn just to enjoy a story. He is highly sarcastic to people that annoy him, except for adults which he will behave himself around. He tends be more relaxed with a book or something to keep his mind away from problems. He is also known to take up for his friends usually helping them out of trouble.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Miles grew up in a small wizard town in Germany, with his parents one being a muggle and the other being a wizard. He lived in a nice house that was payed for by his dad a well know author of the book "Self-defence when your wand is gone. By Fin Waspen". It wasn't until he was 8 when he came down with a cold, he sneezed and his hair turned purple that his powers started coming in. But he lived a pretty quite life.
He while after turning 10 his Dad started showing him different books on magic all fasinated him. He would read over a few of them and imagine the spells in the book coming from him. When he turned 11 a message arrived by the family Owl Agnes, saying he could enroll at Hogwarts. Which came as a relief to his family thinking they would have to send him to a second grade wizard school.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) He just a Half-blood, the son of Alfreda and Fin Waspen. Alfreda(muggle) / Fin(Wizard)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) He is pretty normal kid besides the wizard part.
11) What year is your character in? His 3rd year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central Standard Time.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 2