A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
She is kind, selfless, understanding, intelligence and compassionate. But she is also stubborn, painfully shy, hard on herself and has low self-esteem.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Her goal for their particular school year is to make at least one friend and maybe come out of her shell a little bit more.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Preferrably somewhere quiet and where she doesn't have to engage in too much conversation and embarras herself.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her wand, a couple blood lolipops disguised as cherry ones, textbooks, maybe a novel of interest and a snack.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Bella would love to live in a world without prejudice toward half-breeds.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Does not want to be in Slytherin as it seems too cliche, would prefer Hufflepuff or even Ravenclaw.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
:D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
:D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
:A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
:A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Bella, as she prefers to be called is an absolutely honest, sweet young girl that lacks a bad bone in her body. She is extremely shy and often tires to avoid most people out of fear of being out into any uncomfortable situations. She is much like a deer as she can be extremely skiddish and often worries over nothing. She was diagnsoed with an anxiety disorder when she was twelve and has been actively recieving counselling for her low self esteem.
Despite being painfully shy and hard to befriend, Bella can be very selfless and kind and orefers to out the needs of others before her own. She has a fear of water, thunder and lightning as well as clowns and needles. She will faint at the sight of her own blood which is ironic because she is half-vampire. It takes a long time to gain her trust and active effort to keep it. No one knowz other than her brother, that she is not entirely witch and intends to keep it that way for a long time.
With a heart that lobgs for adventure and confidence, she often beats herself up for not being good enough but never voices her disappointment in herself. It lays prowling beneath the surface. Bella is, as one would say, an absolutely cinnamon roll in every sense of the word. She wouldn't hurt and fly and wants to do nothing more than to get over her inability to be socially confident.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Ximena used to be a free, independent young witch that came from a pure-blood line of witches and wizards that nearly ruled the streets of Velencia, Venezuela. The Castellano family were ruthless people and criminals nonetheless but despite a harsh environment growing up, Ximena was the only one to thrive. She was kind but wild, funny but sarcastic and most importantly; she was absolutely lonely in the world. She longed to find a kindred spirit to match her own and one day, she found just that with an Italian man named Antonio Milani. He was visiting Venezuela as a potentional new business owner when he met and fell in love with Ximena. Together, they built the Castellano-Milani empire and became the first biggest chain of Spanish-Italian fushion resturants.
Five years later, they married under the Venezuelan sunset. Everything was sunshine and rainbows in their marriage until Ximena was attacked and turned by a vampire. With fear of what their wizarding neighbors would think, they begun to bury their secrets and pretend to be a normal family despite the complications of suddenly having a vampire wife. For a long time they struggled to fall back into tune after their minor delay and thankfully, the spark was reignited and their first child, a little half-breed boy named Cyrus, was born. Three years later, they gave birth to their second and final half-breed child in which they named Mirabella.
Being partners and business owners were a minor issue when it came to raising two half-vampire children. Babysitters were entirely out of the question and family were few and far in between. When the Castellano family finally discovered what Ximena and her children were, they were disowned and tossed like garbage. That was when Abrielle (Antonio's sister) agreed to taking on a full time job as the children's nanny. She was perfect because of her impressive resume and passion for all magical creature rights and continued to support Ximena and Antonio for the next five years until their secret was leaked and they fled to Canada to live in peace.
Mirabella was five and Cyrus was eight when they loved into their first ever house (and not an expensive condo in the busy city like before). They really thruved as children in the province of Nova Scotia and developed a special love for the East Coast and their beautiful beaches. But one thing Mirabella grew to love was the amount of snow that would fall in the winter. Which was around the time when Cyrus showed his magical abilities, rendering him able to attend Ilvermorny in the spring. Mirabella showed her magical abilities nearly three years later. As soon as she turned eleven, she begun to attend Ilvermorny with her brother for exactly two years before Ximena and Anontio figured their business would do better in London where Abrielle was working at St. Mungo's. They moved their family over and begun to set up business. Both Mirabella and Cyrus have been officially transferred from Ilvermorny to Hogwarts.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half Witch, Half Vampire (Half-Breed)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Twelve characters, three exotic.