1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Miriam Tierney was born on the 7th March 1991 in the state of Illinois, America.
Her parents always brought a comedic and entertaining environment to the kids, the kids inherited this attribute, and so they had many friends and acquaintances from their childhood. Their parents
always had people round, friends and family, so the kids got to be incredibly social from a very young age. This is part of what made her the amazing person she is today.
She was wanted by the entire family, as her older sister had wanted a younger sister to guide, and eventually end up being best friends and doing everything together.
At age 11, Miriam was accepted into the Salem Witches Institute in the state of Massachusetts, which was the closest state containing a school of magic. Her family being half bloods already knew of this occurrence, having a long past of witches going to this school, including her older sister, who was a couple of years above from her when she first went. Her smaller brother, on the other hand, was shipped off to South America to attend the Brazilian Wizarding School.
Her new qualification in Music from Salem had enabled her to go looking for a job, eventually working in a wizard theme park staying in Massachusets, as a performer. She loved performing in all sorts of plays and shows as if she was on the west end. This was after she'd plucked up the courage to perform. Her parents had always told her, "Oh, Miriam, you sound so lovely when you sing." She always just let it go by, but she got the job, at which she was shocked.
During one of her work holidays, she decided to take her family to the United Kingdom with the money she'd earned, Scotland specifically, and they'd already heard about Hogsmeade Village through the television and newspaper, and so they trekked to Hogsmeade, luckily for Miriam, she got a few gigs at the pub there. She decided to book into the pub, becoming slightly attatched to the village and its residents, she left her family responsible for going back to America, in which she aided.
One day, she saw an advertisment in the newspaper for a weekend afternoon slot job opening at the local radio station, though it wasn't local and was in fact the leading wizarding radio station in the world. She applied for the job and thanks to her charisma and comedy, she got it. Working up the ranks in radio entertainment, she now hosts an early morning weekday entertainment show called C'est La Vie, and now also controls the radio station. She finds joy in this career, and still enjoys singing and stand-up comedy.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Miriam is incredibly friendly, charismatic, stubborn and sociable. She's incredibly good with words and often uses them to pull back arguments, and also justify her opinions to whatever. She's incredibly committed to such things like gay rights and anti-bullying and often enforces those causes. Naturally, she loves to be complimented, but doesn't often like flattery. Insults are where she often gets enraged and fights back. She never shouts, but she puts her entire point across to the other person, and often defends those she loves, too. She's not too flirty, as she often waits for the other person to make their move as she'd want to know whether they were right for her or not as she quite often labels people, which is one of her faults.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? WWN Presenter and Controller, Singer, Comedienne.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single, no kids.
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 7 and 2.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT