Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Mirra is nothing like her 2 brothers. She takes after her mother, focusing on her education. She likes to read and experiment with new spells on her free time. She usually comes out as shy and bookish but once you get to know her you'll understand that having grown up with 2 older brother has toughened her out and she isn't afraid to break a few rules provided they are for good reason.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Mirra Tunnels is the daughter of Hector Tunnels, a pureblood from an old, esteemed wizard family and Martha Wells a Muggleborn witch. Out of 3 children she was the youngest and the only girl. Having 2 older brothers really toughened her up and she was a little tomboyish, at her kindergarden and elementary school years. Her brother Jason was the one closest to her and the one who kept an eye on her in elementary school. Not that she needed it.
It became clear early on that she had her mother’s knack for studying. She had top grades in her class although she didn’t really spend all her time studying. She and her friends from school loved biking and she spent many hours mountain biking. Although his father discouraged her from associating with Muggles, she didn’t listen.
Her Hogwarts letter didn’t come as a surprise. Like her brother Jason, she was exceptionally gifted from a young age. She was however a little intimidated by the Sorting process. Jason, who was a year older, was the first in the Tunnel family to break tradition and get sorted into Gryffindor and the atmosphere at the house was very tense the first six months. Their father calmed down but she could see that he was expecting her to go to Slytherin and make the family proud8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pureblood, a member of the Tunnel family, an esteemed wizard bloodline dating back to the Medieval ages.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)Fourth Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 1 and he is normal
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC+2
Number of A's:3
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:1