A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Moira is a whimiscal soul with an eye for beauty and art and a love for making pasteries and desserts for her friends. Overflowing with kindness, there truly isn't a bad bone in her body. She is happy, easy going and surprisingly optimistic. Her fun-loving soul gained social media attention and her avid fans express a deep gratitude for art - and of course, her selfies. But beyond the small bout of fame is a truly loyal girl who would go to the ends of the earth for those she cares about. Her family means the world to her and she sends them letters every week. You will never hear Moira speak poorly of Adalene and Louis.
With a pep in her step and a welcoming smile, it's hard to find a quality worth hating in this blonde beauty. She loves poetry and painting but prefers to express herself with something that she can eat at the end and enjoy. Her complex palette is attributed to the many culinary classes she was enrolled in and can even make an amazingly delicious meal. Still, she prefers making cute cakes, gourmet candy and yummy smoothies and drinks. One interesting thing about Moira is that she is actually vegetarian but never lets that get in the way of cooking for someone else. She'll just make herself a vegetarian version and join in.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Before Adalene Després found the love of her life, she got caught up in an affair while visiting London for a business trip and found herself pregnant and unhappy. Escaping the relationship without telling the father of the growing child inside her belly, Adalene returned to Versailles where she tried to endure her secret pregnancy alone. Being an orphan herself, Adalene had no family to call her own but wanted nothing more than to give birth to a healthy child and raise her in a loving home. She wanted to give her baby everything she never got growing up and Versailles was her favorite city in the Yvelines département of the Île-de-France region, which was the place where she had grown up as a child. Thanks to her job at the infamous Château de Versailles, she was able to prepare everything she needed to welcome her child all by herself. Every appointment she had with the doctor was lonesome but held promise whenever she got to see her child or hear their heartbeat, falling in love almost immediately with her tiny baby bump.
Louis Valet was like a dream come true and almost literally dropped into Adalene's lap. Akin to a fairy tale, Louis became her ultra-sound doctor when a small bright spot appeared in the fetus' bowl. During this troubling time, Adalene spent a lot of time around the hospital and eventually when the scans came back clear of any abnormalities, she was able to relax and open her eyes to opportunity. His comfort expanded to occassional dates and then amounted to a fully committed relationship over the span of a few months. Louis never once questioned Adalene about the father of the child and even stepped into that spotlight when Adalene went into labor. Moira was the most beautiful baby either of them had ever seen and from there on out, they had their picture perfect family and Moira took on both surnames to honor her parents.
Moira's life was nothing out of the norm and she was blessed to have the money that her family made. Always a sweet child, her interests often included dressing up and baking with her mum. Baking became a sort of hobby for Moira and it even excelled to the point where she was taking part in classes on how to make artistic variations on desserts. Her magic showed by the age of seven when the flour bag spontaneously exploded and dusted the entire kitchen in white powder and eventually everything made sense when she was sorted into Papillonlisse at Beauxbatons during her first year. By fifteen, Moira had begun to rise to fame through social media and gained thousands of followers on Witchagram week. People loved her unique, aesthetically pleasing desserts and she liked showing the world her talent. Now sixteen years old, Moira is famous in France for her social media following and avid fans. There was a lot of hype when she chose to come to London and her eyes were set on the Goblet of Fire.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
No exotic ability.
6) What year is your character in?
Sixth Year Papillonlisse.
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Seven characters, two exotic.
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?