A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Monica's strength is xer compassion to everyone, no matter what. Xe'll help anyone and won't back down from helping someone. Her weakness is that xe hides everything's behind a joke and a smile and won't express xerself.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
There is only one goal in Monica's life, getting xer parent she to accept xer and xer siblings for who they are.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
One where nothing bad happens. Or one where xe can be on stage all day.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- Preserved leaf from the amazon: Reminds xe of xer first home
- Picture of eldest sister: Gives xer the drive to change her parents
- Phone: Kinda glued to it
- Wand: Can't do anything without it
- Picture on xer first day at Ilveromorny: Sentimental value
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Monica has seen nothing to change about one part of society, xe just things that need to be changed everwhere
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Personality: Hide everything behind a smile and a joke is Monica's everyday life. Xe believes that the more positive you are, the more people will like you and will accept you, which is what xe has always wanted, for people to like and accept xer, not matter what xe is or will become. As long as there is pain in Monica's past, she'll hide it all and will only every talk about xer's emotions to the family she is close to. Xe makes jokes a lot, never using anyone but xer's misfortune when it comes to making jokes about people. Xe'll talk to nearly anyone, always trying to make friends in people, in hopes to find people that will truly like xe for who xe is.
Hiding xe's emotions behind a smile isn't everything xe's about. Family is the main part of xer's existence, all but xer parents. Xe resents xer's parent for one main reason, they will never accept the fact most of their children are part of the LGBT+ community. People like xer's parents are the one type of people Monica will never talk to, will never try to even mkake friends with them. People that don't accept people for their faults aren't worth a minute of xe's time. Xe will protect anyone that is getting bullied for anything, no matter what. Xe doesn't care if helping someone comes back to bite her in the future. Xe only cares if xe stops people from picking the on others.
Xe is very theatrical, over dramatising a lot of things for the hell of it. Xer dreams to become an actor, which is the main reason xe is very theatrical. The over dramatising happens to everyone, no matter who they are. Xe is naturally a drama queen though, which is the steam of xer dream to be an actor. Xe makes a big deal about a lot of things, when xe isn't hiding everything behind a smile and a joke.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
'History: Monica Naya Torres happened to be the last born child of Adrián Torres and Karina Acevedo and their parenting hadn't changed one bit since what the little incident that happened to the eldest child of Adrián Torres and Karina Acevedo, the one sibling Monica knew nothing about for a long time.
Xer's life started in Borba, Brazil. Born just before the adoption of xer, Monica knew nothing about what happened in their family prior to xer birth. Xe didn't even think twice about the abuse that was happening to Joaquin, Esteban and Fabiola. Monica thought Brazil was the greatest place to live. All the colour, all the different people and all the life, which made it hard for Monica to move when Los Angles.
Los Angles was a big change for xer but it was were xe realised who xe truly was. The first sign of magic happened in LA to, all because Monica had walked off from xer parents when she found out what was happening to xer siblings was wrong. Even though xe was homeschooled, unlike xe's siblings because xer parents thought it was better for their only normal biological child, Monica had a few friends. One of xer closet friends, Barba, noticed what was happening when at the Torres house and told Monica that what was happen to Fabi and Etsteban was wrong, that it shouldn't be happen, when she was around for Monica's 9th birthday. Monica spoke up the next time xe saw Esteban getting abused, a few days later, and it didn't end well. Adrián tried to hit xer, but luck for Monica, her magic showed up and created a very weak shield charm in between Monica and xer father.
Things after that got very bad for Monica. Xe didn't want to be in the house much, because of what xe had seen what xer parents do to xer siblings, and because of that, xer parents would punish xer for staying out late. The more that happened, the more Monica stayed out longer, trying to get away from everything. Out of the streets of Los Angles, with Barba, is xer found out who xer really was. Xe talked to people and learned thing and realised xe wasnt this good little girl xer parents wanted xer to be.
Xe came out to xer siblings and friends that xe was agender the year Fabi and Esteban left for Ilveromrny, after finding out that Joaquin was gender fluid and what really happened to xer sister that died. It gave xer the strength to not hide xer gender from those xer cared most about. Things got a little bit difficult when Monica left for Ilvermormy the next year. Not everyone accepted xer for being agender and different. One kid was especially mean to xer and always picked on xer. Xer noticed that the kid that picked on xer would also pick on other kids that weren't his definition of normal, kids that were apart of the LGBQT+ community. Seeing what the kid did wasn't right so Monica stood up for xerself and others that were being picked on by the bully. Xe hexed him and received detention but it felt good, standing up for others that need it.
Monica spent the next couple of years at Ilvermorny until Fabi and Esteban wanted xer to go to Castelobruxo. Being back in South America was what xer had wanted since they moved to LA, so there was no delay and transferring schools. That was until Joaquin convinced them to move to the UK. Xer didn't really want to go at first until xe heard about one of xer cousins there, Victoria. She was incredible to Monica, one of the bravest people ever, after Joaquin. Monica packed up xer small amount things and moved to the UK with xer siblings, hoping that a new continent meant a new change for xer parents
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model is Sofia Carson
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?