1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Morgan Reese was born in the Welsh town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch - a town which had a name that her parents prided themselves on being able to pronounce perfectly well, thank you very much. Her mother was Scottish, and her father Welsh - both pure-bloods, and both with a passion for the wizarding sport of Quidditch. Morgan was brought up to value the same things, an early supporter of the Holyhead Harpies, the favourite team of her mother. Her father, who enjoyed more international pursuits with Scotland and who saw the German Heidelberg Harriers of the time more fit to his taste, was overjoyed nonetheless that his daughter was beginning to take an interest.
So naturally one of her first presents, given to her for her first birthday, was a toy broomstick and some minature squashy Quidditch balls which her parents found much joy in throwing around with her. Her father was often away playing for Scotland and as a result Morgan grew much closer with her mother - who had given up her place on the Harpies to raise her child.
It was decided that Morgan was to go to Durmstrang, the school that her father attended, and the lessons began. Having already been raised bilingually in Welsh and English the language game became easier and easier for Morgan as she grew older - until, at the age of ten, she had finally finished learning Norwegian, the necessary language. Although she stuttered over pieces of Welsh and English occasionally at first, it was decent enough for her to be understood well, and it only improved as her time there progressed.
In her first year she met Viltaute Ingersleben, a German witch with whom she shared the passion for Quidditch - and less of a passion for studying or dabbling in the dark arts as were the people around them. It was safe to say that for the first year or so, Morgan idolised Viltaute and her impressive skills, and often accepted to play with her. To Viltaute it quickly became obvious that Morgan was a born beater like Morgan's own mother, and it took her a while to convince the dreamer that Seeker was not, in fact, her forte.
Morgan was barred from playing for a whole six months during her fifth year in an attempt to try and make her get on with her studies - or at least it was going to be, but it only really lasted for three weeks. The professors eventually noticed confiscating any Quidditch privileges merely worsened her quality of work as she was stubborn, and the right was hurriedly given back to both Morgan and Viltaute's delight. During their sixth year conversation advice turned to professional - Viltaute for Morgan's father's Harriers favourites, and Morgan for her mother's Harpies.
During their seventh year Viltaute's sister Niele joined them at Durmstrang, and the young girl's extraordinary talent only reinforced that Seeker was not for Morgan, and that the beater she had now been practicing for six years was almost her birthright. She briefly returned to Wales, but then moved to London with Viltaute after they were both scooped up by their quidditch teams.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Morgan is only just out of Durmstrang and that shows in her tendencies; generally amiable, talkative and a little overconfident. Quite girlish even though she's a quidditch player, she can be known to be a little shallow at times but is always a bit comic. You wouldn't expect her to have the Beater flair with her build but it hides plenty of talent; before Quidditch she was often quite lazy - the opportunity has led her to see the value in always being on her feet. She's always up for a night out with the girls or some friendly banter exchanged with Viltaute in the early hours.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Morgan plays for the Holyhead Harpies as a beater.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Morgan is happily single.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.